eighteen

10 days later,

Patrick's Perspective,

1 day to go, 1 day till Paramore, 1 day till I see the beautiful band who I love so much.

I just laid on my bed, staring up at the roof. I hear a slight knock on my door. "Yeah?". Alex just pops her head in, "Hey Patrick, can I ask you a question?".
"Yeah, come sit". I go into a sitting position on the edge of my bed with Alex. She leans her head on my shoulder.

"How do you ask someone out? I have a crush on someone at school" She asks. "what's his name?" , "It's a her, and her name is Bandit Way. And before you ask, I think I'm bisexual".

I try to give good advice.

Alex hugs me, "Thankyou Patrick, and Pete is in the loungeroom, mum keeps asking him questions". I laugh

"Send him up".

I hear foot steps. I hear 4 knocks on my door, holy crap it's the end of time, jk.

"Pete!!!" I say jumping up and hugging him. I love his hugs, they are so warm.
"Tomorrow, baby!!" Pete says with a huge smile.

"I won't ever stop thanking you for the best birthday present" I exclaim with a huge smile, a tear slipping.

He stands in front of me and places a small gentle kiss on my lips. "You deserve the whole world babe". I could of just died right then and there, he so sweet.

A few hours later we managed to watch half a season of doctor who. "He's soooooo hot" I say looking over to Pete. "Isn't ten so hot, I would date him".

"Heyyyy!" Pete says dragging out the y. "Of course I would pick you first".

"You know I love you petey" I say rolling over and hugging him.

"I love you more, past the moon and back" Pete replies.

__________________________________________________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:
SORRY. YES. SORRY. I know it's being like what a couple of months or something since I last update. I've been lazy (which is no excuse).
Anyway, I'm getting to the concert part. Which is next chapter or two.

Also it's my birthday on Thursday (the 25th) so I will try and update again before then (not saying it will happen, but slight chance).

This is not relevant to the story, but has anyone watched the Sherlock parody (the hillywood show). Because I have and it's the best thing ever.

anyway hope you all are safe and well.

-tyler |-/