chapter19

chapter 19
guessssssss whattttt !! I'm switching Chloe to Lia Marie to play as Bri ! 😬😍 (pic above is Lia Marie)
I honestly don't feel like fixing anything I type wrong sooo....

bri's pov
NEXT DAY
I woke up the next morning and knew that last night was pretty weird. I grab my phone and see that Cameron has texted me like a million times.

c : I know that you've woken up and noticed that I'm not next to u , the person that sneezed was Ariel , she hid under our bed , I ... hid her.

c : What I'm trying to say is I cheated on you. I know this is bad IM saying it over text and not to your face

c : but I love you to bits and will never forget you and when you see this please call me!

c : please don't be mad.

At this point I have no emotion right now. I stare at my ceiling then back at my phone. I go to the FaceTime app
and call ...... Cameron ...... Cameron's BEST FRIEND. Hayes. Hayes always had a crush on me. This is his moment. Mhm,I'm a hoe. I am about to already hop on Hayes because of Cameron. Oh well.

FaceTime ...

h : what's uuuup Bri
b : can we talk ?
h : yea do you need me to come over ?
b : please.
h : gotchu

Hayes hung up. Then my tears started to stream down my face. Since Cameron left for that little mermaid Ariel bitch , his house is mine now.
15 minutes later .
I heard the doorbell ring and I run to the door. I open the door and hug Hayes like , extra tight. He stands stiff and pushes me off of him. He looked into my eyes as I had a confused look on my face. " why did you just hug me?" He said with a confused look also. "What do you mean?" I say. "Kiss me the fuck was that hug!" He pulled me by my waist and smashed his lips onto my mine while shutting the front door behind him. He starts to add tongue action and it feels terrific.

10 minutes later.

cameron's pov

I must be a .. well AM a fuckboy. I took Ariel over Bri because I think Ariel is more beautiful. But I love Ariels laugh it's so cute. Ariel has a great personality. She's legit honest , caring , pretty , adorable , loving , etc. I try to call Bri to let her know she will still be in my heart. She like never declines my calls so I don't know what's going on. I try to call my best friend Hayes because he always knows what to do when I'm in situations like this.

FaceTime

Me : wassup buddy

Hayes : Uh hey cam right now isn't a good time bro

Me : why not .. your never busy

Hayes : what do I say ?

Me : who are you whispering to ?

Hayes : oh nobody I was talking to Nash

Me : Hayes .....

Hayes : Cam ...

Me : ummmm is that bris shirt in the background

Hayes : no its sky-

Me : YOUR WITH BRI

Hayes : cam no IM-

Me : AND THATS MY GRANDMAS TV
IM COMING OVER!

Hayes : CAMERON THE-

I hang up on Hayes and throw on some joggers and head to my car.