Bri's Answer

Bri's POV
So I don't about Cameron's feelings. I don't know why he wants to be with me again. Like , oh my god I could've turned into a goth for god's sake. But...the bad thing is that I kind of do still like Cameron. But the thing is we are basically siblings right now , but this dumb ass wants to keep it a secret ? Lord help me !
Cameron's POV
Ok , I'm glad that me and Bri finally met. I still want to be with her. Ever since I got kicked in that f*cked up foster home , I've been thinking of Bri. I don't even know why. It's been literally years , years , and years since I've seen her. I guess I do love her , we'll see.
We pull up to this big house. WHOA! I say with excitement. You like ? Bri said trying to brag. Well yes ! I say while getting out the car.
••skip the house exploring stuff••
I follow Bri to her room. She starts walking up the stairs. She started walking how she did in third grade. She would poke her butt out and lean a little. So you remember ?! She says while walking half way up the stairs , not facing me. The walk ? I say as I'm glancing back and forth at her butt. I know your staring Cameron! She said raising her voice. K but I know you want me to Bri!!! I say mocking her voice. We enter her room and I throw my bag on her bed. My stuff fell out! CAMERON..is that a condom ? She said lowering her voice. NO IT- I interrupted myself and tried to act cool about it. YUP it's a cond-
Well why do you have it ?
Well do you want me to be honest?
Um YEA !
Ok , because I do ! I start laughing.
She slapped me on my chest and laughed. I felt like she was flirting. So my stupid self ... had to make a move. She turned around away from me , and put her arms up to fix her curtain. Before she could even touch the curtain , I grab both of her arms then turn her around. I put her arms around my neck and then put my lips on hers and she kept her arms around my neck then backed her head back. What's the problem ? I say with my arms around her waist , and my hands on her butt at the moment. Wait ! She took a deep breath then smiled , then continued to kiss me. i want her :)
BRI'S POV
When Cameron made his move all I could say was "ABOUT TIME , GOD HE'S HOT!" As were kissing , he tried to make me walk to the bed as we are still in the same position at first. I walked backwards as our lips are still attached and Cameron walked forward with his hands still on my butt. such a turn on haha. He takes his hands off my butt and moves them to my back and lays me down on my back slowly. All I could think of at this point was OMG WE MET LIKE YEARS AFTER EACH OTHERS APPEARANCE  AND NOW THE FIRST DAY WE BOUTTA BE SIBLINGS WE HAVE SEX... IM SO F*CKED UP IM 15 ABOUT TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY speaking of that ....
I back away from his head , Cameron do you have condoms ? I say scared. He slid his hand down his pocket and slipped the condom out. Always do boo ! He said smirking. BRI COME SHOW CAMERON AROUND!! My dad screamed from downstairs. I put my hands on Cameron's cheeks and pulled him away from my face. Looks like I gotta show you the view ! I say laughing. But I already love this view ! He said talking about me , and smiling. Cameron's gets up and takes off his shirt , while I'm laying on my back staring at the ceiling. So are we a thing now ? Cameron says. Um ... why not ! I say happily. Ha cool !

He hopped back on me.