End of Summer

Annabeth's p.o.v.

I sighed as I tidied up my room.

1 day was left untill the end of the vacations. and then Percy would be heading back home. I wanted to be with him for a longer time, but..... He was supposed to go to Goode and my mom had ensured that I will be far away from Percy. She had gotten me a 'girl's only' high school in Brooklyn.

'It just was't fair'. I thought.

I had no idea what to do. I know that such a thing is not to be expected from a daughter of Athena..... but well it was better than being stuck at the other side of the country. At least I could meet Percy every weekend..

I finished cleaning my mess and went to break the news to Percy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked to Percy's cabin and knocked on the door. Tysons's voice responded,

" Come in....."

I opened the door and got the usual whiff of the ocean and saw that the cabin was quite clean. since Percy was not there, tyson must have cleaned it up all by himself. Right now he was sweeping the floor.

"umm...... tyson, where is Percy ?" I asked.

Tyson turned around. "Hey Annabeth. want to make things go BOOM BOOM! "

"Maybe later Ty. Right now I need to speak to Percy." I explained. Tyson's idea of Boom Boom was often dangerous.

Tyson looked slightly  put out. "Okkay. Percy is in the arena, training."

"Thanks Tyson. see ya later okay."

"Yeah. Bye"

I closed the door and headed to the arena.

                                    *******************************

 At the Arena, Percy was teaching Max  swordfighting. Max's lack of swordsmanship had infurated Percy and He stubbornly insisted on improving it. In the two weeks since the war ended, Max had made a little progress, but not enough to satisfy Percy.

I walked in to both of them taking a break. Max was the first to notice me.

"Yay. I'm free now !" He said looking at me.

Percy looked up at him."Who said you are........." Then he followed Max's gaze to see me standing in the enterance.

"Oh. Hey wise girl." He said.

"Umm..... Percy can we talk ?" I asked softly.

Percy nodded. "Sure okay." He tossed a bucket of water over his head and dried himself off. "Okay dude. You're free. " He walked to me and  intwined his fingers through mine. "Lets go see of Rachel. Then we can talk."

I nodded and we started walking towards the camp enterance.