Shock

Your eyes widened.
J: "the thing is I think I like you, but I don't know. Can we hang out for a week so I can see how I feel. I understand if you don't want to, but I'm till hurt from my break-up"
I hug him and whisper into his ear.
Y/n: "jack of cause we can. I know I wouldn't rush you and i understand."

We hug for 5 minutes until we both start laughing.

*time skip*
M: "i'm going out for abit. I might be back late or might just get a hotel room but I will let you know."
Y/n: "okay"
M: "have funnnnn"
Y/n: "byeee"

J: "so what do you wanna do know we are alone ?"
Y/n: "play video games"
J: "and eat food"
Y/n: "I will pay for a pizza, if you get go get cookies from the store."
J: "God you are making it hard for me to wait a week"
You giggle and blush.

*time skip*
You wake up. It has been 6 days while sleeping at Jack's.
You have slept in his bed all nights and last night you and Jack had only been wearing underwear because it was so warm.

You got up and got in the shower. Half way through.
*knock knock*
j: "y/n please hurry up"
When you didn't reply jack walks in "I'm sorry but I need to be somewhere I'm joining"

When Jack sees you his eye widen. You blush in embrassment. You hit him playfully.
Y/n: "really"
Jack nods and won't stop staring at your boobs so you tease him. You stepp towards him acting like you were going to kiss, bit your lips and jumped out the shower.
"I was done anyway" you said playfully and ran out of the bathroom.