Peter Hale Smut

800+ Words

You stumble into the hale house with tears streaming down your face looking for peter, the only person that could possibly calm you down during this time, and he also happened to be your crush. You were shaking, out of breath and sobbing extensively as it all got too much for you and you fell to your knees and just curled up in a ball on the floor of the hale house. You hear footsteps in the distance as you look up and see peter jogging towards you from the other side of the room. As he reaches you he picks you up bridal style and just holds you as you cry into his now soaking wet t-shirt.

"Shh darling, calm down, take deep breaths, im here.'' He says softly with a worried look on his face as you slowly inhale and exhale his scent.

He walks you over to the couch and sits you down in his lap with your legs wrapped around his torso and your head on his shoulder. No longer crying, you sit upright on his lap and begin to tell him about how you had walked in on your boyfriend, Scott, violently making out with Allison and then how Scott started throwing insults at you when you screamed "What is this?!" about how you would never be pretty enough, good enough and worth enough for anyone to actually love you. He then continued shoving his tongue down Allison's throat whilst you stood there watching. Peter held you tight and stared into your glowing red orbs as you relived the situation you had just been in. When the story had been told peter just looked disgusted and said

'I thought Scott was smarter then that. Look Y/N You cannot take any of his harsh words seriously. You're absolutely stunning, smarter than most of the people I know, and you are most certainly not worthless! And you're fantastic at cooking'

His last words made you chuckle as did he, you bite your lip and look up at peter who is already looking at you with awe. You suddenly become hungry for him and you can see in his eyes that he wanted exactly what you did.

You grab both sides of his face and smash your lips into his and he is quick to respond as his large hands travel down to your waist and your hands find themselves wrapped around his neck. He deepens the kiss as he stands up, you still wrapped around him and his hands on your ass, and carries you over to his bed and takes his shirt off whilst still kissing you. He moves to your neck and leaves sweet kisses as you grab fistfuls of his hair in your hands. He unbuttons your plaid shirt and looks at your chest and murmurs "So perfect'' to himself whilst trailing his hands down to your leggings and takes them off in one swift move which leaves you in your red lace bra and panties. He kisses your chest, slowly making his way down to your breasts as your unbuckle his jeans and he pulls them off and flings them across the room. You are both now left in your underwear. One of his hands travel down to your soaking wet core and his other unclasping your bra. He rips off your panties and starts rubbing your sensitive nub as you moan out his name over and over again. Out of nowhere he shoved two fingers inside of you and starts pumping in and out of you.

"I've wanted to have you to myself for so long Y/N. So long" he says as you just hold his hair and moan out his name.

''scream my name princess. Who's making you feel this good. Who's giving you what you want"

''you peter, you baby. Just fuck me already'' you say as he tuts. ''patience princess, patience'' he growls as you move your hands down to his back and start digging your claws in.

''Baby im close'' you say and you tighten your walls and cum around his fingers.

He pulls them out and sucks off all your juices and lowers his head down to your core and sucks all the excess off of that too. He pulls off his boxers and quickly rams into you as you scream out his name so loud people can probably hear you in England but you dont care because you have never been this happy before. He continues to thrust in and out of you as you are moaning out his name.

''fuck peter im about to cum again'' you say, breathlessly.

''me too princess'' he replies as he releases inside of you and you release around his dick. He lays down next to you, both of you panting and you just nuzzle your head in the crook of his neck as his whispers the eleven words you've always wanted to hear from him and you fall asleep in his arms. "I love you Y/N, I always have and I always will."

Okay that was my first smut, my first anything to be honest and I hope it didnt suck too bad.

Remember to leave requests on the request page.

That's all for tonight because I'm hungry and about to run a Netflix marathon so yeah.