All TJ did as hum and roll his eyes before shooing the two away and needing to actually do his job. I'll bring your drinks over when they're ready.

Rosie tugged on her brother's arm as she saw him just watching TJ, pulling him to a small table and grateful he was able to take his eyes off his boyfriend for more than a second.

Do you think he's mad? I was just saying hi, Cody signed, biting his lip as he glanced back at the younger lad across the shop.

Come on Cody, you were totally giving her "the look", Rosie signed as she scoffed to herself. Pop gives the same one to that cute baker at the cafe.

It's not a look! It's just a smile!!

Rosie didn't even try to argue with her brother, him and her pop definitely having a "look" but they were both in denial about it. Just keep in mind he's almost 4 months pregnant... You know, hormones, insecurities, all that fun stuff.

Cody let out a deep breath and nodded to himself, that all being more than true. Already he was fully aware of the whole hormones thing, his boyfriend pulling him into bed any chance he could, not that Cody was complaining at all.

When he looked over to TJ the younger lad still seemed upset, and just as he was about to ask his sister what he should do he saw some guy come up to their table, pass Rosie a small piece of paper before winking at her and walking away.

What the hell is that? Cody asked, not even trying to be subtle about the death glare he sent towards the guy.

Phone number, Rosie signed and huffed to herself.

At that Cody only narrowed his eyes more at the boy across the shop. He knew this guy must've been watching his sister for a little bit before gathering the courage to walk up to their table.

Obviously he saw them signing to each other, but Rosie was also talking, so the guy probably figured out Cody as the deaf one. He knew when Rosie signed she always talked at the same time and his dad says it's because she just loves to hear her own voice, but sometimes Cody thinks it's because when they're out in public she doesn't want people to think she's the one who can't hear. That was beside the point right now though, the only thing Cody was really focusing on was the boy who kept glancing over at his little sister and smiling at her.

Stop that, he signed, tapping the 15 year old's hand and quickly getting her attention. Don't look at him like that, you'll give him the wrong idea.

Or the right one, Rosie signed back, wiggling her eyebrows at her big brother.

Cody felt his jaw go slack, now only wanting to get up and tell this guy to stay away, but he knew Rosie would actually kill him. You don't even know his name! A real man would go up to you, introduce himself and try to get to know you before asking for your number like a gentleman, don't waste your time with this guy.

Rosie rolled her eyes and let out a huff as she nodded at Cody, him actually making a valid point.

Please tell me this doesn't happen a lot?

She shrugged, only making her brother look at her wide eyed. Calm down, it's only happened like five or six times.

Cody almost choked as he saw what Rosie had signed, knowing his sister was the best looking Tomlinson, exceptionally sweet and loving, even if he wouldn't openly admit it, but she was only 15! Where the hell were you?! What about pop and dad?!

Would you calm down? Rosie signed, Cody so upset he was actually making noises and about to talk in public, that's how she knew it was serious. I was out with friends or Al and I were shopping, it's no big deal. It's not like I've gone out with any of them.