Accidents in Arizona

Joel and David are out exploring before their show when Joel gets a text from Tommy Aldridge, Whitesnake's drummer, saying that bassist Michael Devin had to take me to the hospital. David, or Cov as everyone calls him, notices Joel is upset. "You okay?" he asks, concerned. Joel looks over. "No. Ori's in the hospital. She broke her leg at the skate park." They get in Joel's car and drive to the hospital. Cov stops in the gift shop and buys me a giant teddy bear because he knows I love them. The two then go to the nurse's station and ask what room I'm in. Once they've found my room, Cov pokes his head in. "Ori?" When I hear his voice, I look up and smile. "I got you a present." Cov smirks, handing me the bear. I see the bear and get excited. "Hi Cov." I smile. Just then, Joel peeks in. "Joel!!" I say happily. "Hey you." Joel laughs. "The doctors say I can go home later." A few hours later, Joel and Cov take me out for dinner. "I have another surprise for you. Look up." Cov smirks. I look up and see my best friend Maria. "Sis, what are you doing here?" I ask her, surprised. "Cov wanted to surprise you after you got hurt." she tells me, smiling. I look over at Cov. "I love you Cov. You're an amazing friend." I hug him and he hugs me tight. The four of us sit down and order our food. While we're eating, Joel puts a box in front of me. "Open it." I open it and see it's a box of chocolates. "Joel, you didn't have to do this." I smile at the blonde guitarist. "I know. But you're my friend and it's friends before family." Joel hugs me. After we finish, the four of us go for a walk. Joel sees me limping on my crutches. "You okay, Ori?" he asks, worried about me. "Yeah, I'm fine. My leg just hurts." Joel helps me get into his car and we head back to his house. "We have another surprise for you Ori." Joel laughs.