Boom the start

Jason's pov
So me and Leo were on our daily routine, we hit empty houses looking for leftover food and money, we were doing great progress. Then I notice a black car driving past the house. Well that's normal but what if it drives past again and then parks, and a lady with brown hair and a pantsuit steps out. That's not normal, I immediately signal to Leo that we should leave, we grab as much as we can and stuff into our backpacks. Then we hit the rooftops, we run, then jump, then land. I love the rush, it's like I can fly, like I can fly away from all my troubles. Then I land and all of reality hits me again. I'm mid jump and I notice the black car with the lady again trailing us, again. I point this to Leo and we split off, she seems to be following me so I don't go home, I travel near it but not close enough to be suspected, I see a house with a purple bike out front and I run near it but I feel bad taking it because I might not want to return it. When I was little me and my sister Thalia used to ride our bikes everywhere, I loved the wind, and Thalia mainly rode to protect me. Then my mom and Thalia got in an argument and she ran away, I never saw her again. Then my mother left me and I never saw her again either. But back to today. I cut in the back alleyway and I notice the car just drives past, it's like the signal near this house is wonky. I like it. I cut through backyard to get to our apartment, Leo must have told frank and Renya to grab everything I hope. I was walking near the back door when the black car start to pull into our driveway all the way to the back, I tell everyone to hide, Leo hides outside with me so that frank and Renya can grab all my stuff as well and go to our incase of emergency spot. The lady seems to be tracking me so she finds me immediately, she could have grabbed like my ear or my neck but she grabs my hair like the bitch she is. She looks around and was about to go inside when she notice Leo's hair sticking up in the hair. We all are kinda shaggy since we can't afford haircuts. Anyway Leo notices that she walking over to him while yanking me as well. "Lady it's ok I'll come to you" Leo evens turns backwards and kneels down so she can grab his hair like an idiot, he should have taken her down, she doesn't seem to have a gun, so he should have hid better and taken her down. Leo notices me glaring and making crude hand gestures while stumbling and trying to make this stupid lady from heading upstairs.  Leo whispers to me, "I have a plan to dodge this lady and get out, run when you see a ring on her finger". That made absolutely no sense but I'll trust him. Leo says" lady hold on, can I just say that you are the most gorgeous person I've ever seen and if you would allow me to kneel I would like to propose to you," she immediately stops moving and looks at him in disgust and curiosity and let's go of us. He goes in his backpack and then I hear him yank something from within and he comes back with a pin from a grenade in his hand and slips it upon her finger. I ran as soon as he slipped it upon her finger.  The building blew up in a smoky fog, me and Leo were sprinting while the rest of the building blew up in fire this time.
Me: really you had to put on a show
Leo: yes really, when am I ever going to be able to do that again, and I thought it was a clever scene
Me: it took way to much time
Leo: did you grab the Pringles ?
Me: yes
Leo: and the picture album with all our photos?
Me: yes, did you completely blow up the evidence?
Leo: yes but do you have a exit plan
Me: actually yes
I saw a store with the purple bike out front, I grab it and tell Leo to follow me on rooftops but don't be seen by pedestrians or cars. I immediately bike to the house I saw that I know realize has a lilac tint and a orange lining. I put the bike where I first saw it. I hide behind a pillar when I heard the door open and people talking. A boy with black hair, a black shirt, actually only wearing black walks out and immediately notices me standing basically next to him, he just stands there and stares at me like I'm a freak. This other lady starts to talk to him, I'm guessing older, she tells him not to be gone long. He doesn't respond and just continues to stare at me. I move into sight but she still didn't see me, hair that is Snow White but she actually looks kinda young, too young for such white hair. She wears a cooking apron and has these hazel eyes. She looks friendly, I go and ask her if I could stay for a while. She says yes, I signal to Leo who is sitting on a roof across the street looking at the staring boy but then notices me making hand gestures to go get renya and frank, he goes the boy notices me making hand gestures and looks across the street but sees no one there.