Letter of Regret: This Awakening (PLOT TWIST?)

Start from the beginning

"How could you be so fucking stupid!? You lost the girl of your dreams for some slut!? You're so fucking idiotic! Here you are, depressed and shit..and who's fault was it!? Yours, dumbass. She doesn't love you anymore. Not after the shit you did behind her damn back. You're not even fucking worthy to think or speak of her name! What kind of man have you become!? Are you so fucking proud of yourself?! Because you know what... You should just kill yourself.."

And that's exactly what I attempted to do...

Swinging my legs off the king bed, I lazily sauntered into the bathroom and opened up the mirror, grabbing one of my new razors. I never had to shave. These were here just in case I ever needed to, or if a guest needed them. Unwrapping the silver razor, I brought the edge to my left wrist..slit it clean across the vein, and saw the warm, crimson liquid seep out like tears. I repeated this step with my other wrist as blood kept pouring out, making my skin cold..pale..and numb.

I remember the dizziness I felt as I continuously cut my arms, digging deeper with every slice. My vision was growing blurry and my arms had become numb. My eyes fluttered shut as I finally collapsed, hitting my head against the sink hard before going unconscious.. Just laying there in a pool of my own blood, crying harder than I ever had before, screaming Y/N's name over and over in agonizing pain.