He swiped his thumb over my bottom lip again and I gasped at the contact he made. It doesn't occur to me he will repeat it. His thumb felt like they're on fire!

My eyes landed on his,who were staring deep into my eyes and I can hear the beating of my heart in my ears. Why is he starting at me like that? Does he...feel what I'm feeling?

His eyes dropped to my lips and this time he gently,softly brushed his thumb over my lips in slow motion,taking his sweet little time to...stare at my lips? God..get him away from me,please.

"L-L-Lou. What are.. what are you doing?" I stuttered out.

I had to. I need to get him away from me or else.

"You have beautiful lips."

I think my heart fell in the bottom pit of my stomach right there. Did I heard wrong? What is he saying?! Is he drunk? Wait..he didn't have any type of alcohol just now! He just drank Sprite!

"W-what?" I questioned.

I'm giving him a chance to say something else,to take back what he said. I'm sure he didn't say what I heard. I must be hallucinating. After all, I am having a crush on him.

I took the courage to look at him and he smirked looking at my worried expression and he crawled closer to me and brought his mouth to my ear,his hands on both side of my waist.

"I said,you have beautiful lips,Harry Styles." He whispered to my ear and my goosebumps came up.

Okay I heard him right. Why is he even flirting with me right now??!

I suddenly find it hard to breathe and I had to open a bit of my mouth to breath with it.I need to go away from him. He's probably not thinking straight. Shit. How am I going to..? He had me stucked here. I can't move anywhere. His hands' in both my side!

Suddenly,I felt his hot lips on my neck and I can't help it,I gasped really loud. Is he gonna ...? Oh god,no. I gently pushed him off by his shoulders. He just kissed my neck! He looked at me in the eye,hands still on both my sides,on the pillow locking me in place.

"L-Louis. Please no.." I managed to say,though my voice shook a bit.

"Why not?"

"Because.. you shouldn't do..that."

He closed in the distance of our face,our nose touching,our lips inches apart.

"You know you want me." He breathed against my lips.

I gulped. I dont think I can do this. I want him. Yes I do. I really really do. I can just lung forward and snog the hell out of him right now and nothing can stop me. Nothing and no one can stop me if I get my way. But it shouldn't be like this. Not like this. He doesn't like me the way I do to him. He's going to use me.

I had to control every fuckin muscle in my body right now so that I didn't move in and kiss him. He closed his eyes and leaned down to my lips,almost catching it but I looked away so that he caught my cheek instead. I can't let him kiss me. I'm not ready. He fluttered his eyes open and stared at my eyes.

"Why Haz?"

"You can't. You just...."

"Harry,no one's going to know about this unless it comes from you. It all depends on you."

I'm not worried about the others. I'm worried about me! I'll definitely go crazy if he kiss me. I won't be able to control my life! I won't be able to concentrate in class! Louis tried again,leaning to my lips and I quickly covered my mouth with my hand.

"You have...someone else?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Then let me kiss you."