L.A. Models

A/N: Hey guys! It's AngelinaThings and here's my new book! I decided to use the same character for the book just because I was to lazy to find another one. (mine) ☺️ Hope you enjoy this chapter!💕
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alyssa's POV:

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I hit the button as I sat up in bed and stretched.

I got out from under the covers and stood up. Today was a very important day for me, I was going to an interview for L.A. Models in Los Angeles and I had to be there at 7:00 sharp. My dad had to leave for work at 6:30am so he was already gone and my mom was still asleep. We've been trying to stay here with her to help her with work since she's recently been diagnosed with fast acting breast cancer, but she insists we don't worry about her and that she's okay.

Walking into my bathroom, I close the door and head over to the shower turning on the water.

I wait for it to warm up before turning the shower head on, taking my clothes off, and stepping inside.

All I had on my mind was how this interview was going to be.

About 20 minutes later, I turn the water off and step out grabbing a towel wrapping it around my body before walking back into my bedroom. I walk over to my closet and get a black shirt, with white skinny jeans, and black booties. I grab my nude colored Saint Laurent Sac de Jour Tote from my desk chair and sit it on my bed.

I put on my outfit with my boots and I walk over to my jewelry box grabbing two gold necklaces and a gold watch putting them on

I put on my outfit with my boots and I walk over to my jewelry box grabbing two gold necklaces and a gold watch putting them on. After sliding my black Ray Bans into my purse, I walk back over to make sure my hair was straight, but instead, it was in a slight wavy state, I brush it out and kept it down. I do a little makeup, making sure to not over-do it, I didn't want to show up looking like a creepy clown.

I stood up, checking my outfit in the mirror, I'm finally satisfied with my look after altering some things, I grab my purse and car keys then walk downstairs and out the front door.

Arriving at my car, I unlock the doors and get in the driver's seat. I lay my purse in the passengers seat, starting the car and backing out of the driveway.

*

Pulling up to the huge white building, my heart's pounding out my chest. I don't even know why I'm so nervous, I mean, this is not my first interview, I guess because it's with the one and only Hedi Slimane, he's a photographer for Saint Laurent and he's here today in L.A. to recruit models for his new clothing and makeup line.

With enough courage gained, I stop the car, grab my purse and get out. I lock the doors and make my way to the front of the building.