Forever

Yuu's POV:
Mika's been acting weird lately. I don't know what's up, but he's always going to see Ferid and Krul and everyone there, and being really nice to me. Like REALLY. So I'm just gonna keep an eye on him...

Mika's POV:
Today had been SO HECTIC so far. I've been at Ferid's so much and I think Yuu-chan thinks something is up... I walk into Krul's ballroom and SO MANY emotions go through my head. Sadness, anger, happiness, guilt, everything you could possibly think of. I see Akane's poor face, and all of the others.
"Yeah yeah, I know I killed your orphan family here, but cheer up a little! You're proposing to Yuichiro today. Turn that frown upside down!" I hear Ferid say in his usual sassy voice.
"Ok Ferid, what I am going to have you do is gather all of the candles in the mansion. Hold on, let me rephrase that. Ferid, can you get all of the white candles in the mansion? If we have any other color Yuu will think we are summoning a demon," I say, annoyed when I see a smirk plastered on Ferid's face. I don't know what is for, for Yuu Chan and I, or for the summoning demon part. Both would make him smirk. Sometimes, I really hate him. I shoot him the death stare and he sprints out as fast as possible to get the candles I asked for. Being a vampire, that's pretty fast. I see the rose petals and race over to spread them out. This is so nerve wracking, I just can't believe this is happening. Ferid walks in triumphantly pushing in a giant shopping cart with a mountain of white candles. And that was just white? I run over and start putting them everywhere I can look. Once I'm done, I get the lighter and start lighting every single one of them. I look at Ferid, doing nothing.
"Can you not do anything?" I say.
Ferid chuckles as he goes, "Watch this."  He snaps his fingers, and all of the candles are out.
"HEY!"
"Hold on..." He claps and they light up an artificial light, but it looks almost more real than the real light itself. I check my watch, lifting up the stiff fabric of my suit, and see that it is 1 minute until Yuu-Chan gets here.

Yuu's POV:
I walk in and I see Mika has made a very nice date night tonight, but I don't see Mika himself. After a little bit, he steps out. My eyes widen as he kneels down in one knee.
"Yuu-Chan, will you make me THE happiest vampire in the world and be my husband?" I feel warm tears rolling down my cheeks in a good way.
"Is this for real?" I say.
"Yes Yuu-Chan, as real as ever." He says.
"Then, yes, yes, a million times yes!" I scream and jump into his arms. He jumps out the window into the horizon and the tears have now made their way to soak my shirt.

Fiancé. Sounds perfect.