Chapter: 8

Six flags was fun, I guess Tyler was kinda right, (Y/N) was scared she did cling on to me alot. Which I didn't mind at all she was cute, like always. Lots of blushing, lots of fun, and lots of laughs. I enjoy hanging out with my girlfriend and bestfriends. I'm a really lucky guy to have these people in my life. Mark has left already and now me and (Y/N) have decided to ask Jenna and Tyler to move in with us. We plan on asking them during dinner me and (Y/N) planned it all out. We made reservations at this fancy new restraunt down the street and the weather tonight is supposed to be warmish. So we can walk there. Our reservations are at 7 and the new place serves like Italian food. "So basically a double date?" Jenna asked sounding excited. "Yeah it would be our first time all together it will be fun!" (Y/N) said running towards Jenna. Jenna and
(Y/N) are really excited. Tyler agreed. So it's settled we'll ask them to live with us. I'm ready I want to live with my bestfriends and my girlfriend it'll be even better than ever. Its 6:12 p.m. so I decided to get in the shower. But oh no (Y/N) and Tyler are actually acting like brother and sister and pulling pranks on me and Jenna. I was taking a shower and (Y/N) and Tyler came in and dumped a huge pot of cold ice water on me as I was in hot water. I screamed and finished washing the conditioner out of my hair. Once I got out I got dressed and went to find them. I asked Jenna who was sitting on the couch. "Oh they are hiding." she said. "Can you tell me where they are hiding?" I asked "Actually I cant. They said that they would prank me bad if I told you. So sorry Josh." she said and pointed towards my room. "Okay Jenna thanks anyways." I said and for sign language Thank you. I ran towards the room and looked in the closet. Nothing. I looked behind the door. Nothing. I looked everywhere. Still Nothing. But wait. Under the bed! Ah ha I didn't think of that. "I found you." I said and it was only Tyler. Just when Tyler got out from under the bed. He made a motion. Just then (Y/N) jumped on me and pinned me on the bed. "Ahhh...uhh....
(Y-Y/N) wha- what are you doing?" I'm blushing hard. "You tend to do this alot." I said. "Yeah I know. Because your reaction is funny." she said. "And?" "and, it's funny how you react." "Whatever. Lets just get ready." I giggled. "Okay fine." she said and let me go. We got ready. We decided to dress fancy since it was a fancy restraunt. (Y/N) looked so beautiful in her black dress, me and Tyler wore tux's of course. Jenna wore a blue dress and she looked really pretty too. We grabbed our coats and went out the door. When we arrived we told them our names and they showed is our table. "Try not to get anything on your nose this time Josh." Tyler laughed. "Oh very funny Tyler." I said and gave him a fake smile. We sat down and looked at the menu it all sounded very good. The waiter came over and took our orders and it took about 10 minutes.
Dinner was nice and fun now we are on our home and we are going to ask. "Hey, Tyler and Jenna?" (Y/N) said and looked at me to take it away. "We wanted to know of you guys would....like to move in with us...?" I asked. "Josh! Are you proposing to me again in front of your girlfriend and my wife?" Tyler teased. "No you idiot. We would love to Josh. Thank you, but it's gonna take a couple of weeks to get our stuff packed and over here. If Its still up to take?" Jenna said. "Of course take your time no rush this will be great!" (Y/N) said excited. When we got home we weren't tired yet so we all agreed to just watch anime until we're sleepy. We put in Death note and all layer there together. Turns out we didn't go to our rooms though we all fell asleep on the couch together.
When I woke up (Y/N) was laying on my leg so I couldn't really move without waking her up. I slowly got up and placed a pillow underneath her head and went to make breakfast for everyone. When I was making the eggs I heard the door knob kept jiggling. I think someone was trying to break in. When they opened the door he went towards the couch where everyone was sleeping I called the cops and went over to the guy. "Hey what are you doing in my house?" I had a knife behind my back and held my hand out. He has a gun great. I'd have to get close to do something. He pointed his gun at me "Don't move and no one has to get hurt!" He yelled "Okay okay I'll do whatever you want sir just don't hurt them. I started backing up. He pointed the gun at me again. "Quit moving!" why aren't the cops here yet? I thought. Tyler woke up jumped at the guys gun and the guys reaction was to fire. Next thing I know I was shot.
Jenna and (Y/N) woke up and they ran towards me to try and help they got rags to try and stop the bleeding. It didn't work but I heard sirens and saw lights. Last thing I saw was Jenna and (Y/N) yelling for help. Then I guess I knocked out too much blood loss. I was shot in the shoulder, still very lucky if I survive this.

Thank you So much for reading! I hope you enjoyed and I will update as soon as I can, and sorry for any mistakes. I hit 600+ reads YAY! Anyways don't forget to follow me on instagram: Fairly._joshler.

~ Tori

Stay alive Frens
|-/