Chapter: 1

July 6th 2016! Today's the day you thought to yourself. Finally after all these months of waiting and waiting you are going to see twenty One pilots on stage. You start getting ready putting on a Tøp shirt and black skinny jeans. Just when you finish your friend, (f/n) texts you. (Secretly she/he doesn't like you at all) "Hey
(Y/N) are you ready?! Totally! You reply and she/he texts you that their outside. You grab your phone, charger, headphones, and stuff it all into a purse and run out the door. You get into the car and in there is a couple other friends of (F/N)'s (They don't like you either.) You then take off for a long car ride.

***Your P.O.V***
"Finally here (Y/N) What seats did you get?" one of (F/N)'s friends asked me. Oh I got pit I responded and smiled "Oh great" he said and walked away with a disgusted look. Hmm I wonder why everyone is being rude today I thought. We made it to the pit and waited for the concert to start. A few minutes later we saw fog and the lights were getting dimmer and all I heard was A lot of screams then I saw them. Ahhh it's actually them!
2 hours later...
That concert was amazing! I told my 'Friends' They all turned around and look at me ugly and (F/N) walked up to me and said "Oh (Y/N), you haven't caught on yet?" I was confused. What was she/he talking about? I slowly replied with a no? "We don't like you at all. None of us we never did we were using you because you had extra tickets." I just looked down and said "Oh." then they laughed at me and walked away.I have no friends at all, My phone is dead, and i'm stranded could this day get any worse? I thought to myself. My eyes started stinging with tears and I ran to the women's restroom and locked myself in a stall for about 10 minutes then I decided to come out and I say in one of the chairs in the amphitheatre and cried even more and even louder. Then I heard footsteps coming closer I just ignored them until I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Josh?" I looked up to see a tall sweaty red haired boy hovering above me.

A/N: Hey everyone thank you for reading and if you aren't already follow me on my social media accounts.
Instagram: Fairly._joshler
Thank you and stay alive frens |-/