Re:Re

So I guess this'll be my first book, exciting right? Anyway I'm doing this first oneshot based off the song Re:Re (obviously)
Hopefully you guys like it, anyway let's start this shit. Also sorry it's SAD lol

Your POV
I've been with Nate for awhile, he's really amazing...I'm to miss that most about him. He's done so much to me. Sometimes he would get mad and lose control of himself and hit me and call me horrible names. I know he tried to control himself...he tried so hard. I can't keep doing this though I'm so sorry Nate. I leave a note on the desk beside my desk, it reads:
Nathan Smith, I'm so sorry but I'm leaving. I know you've been trying but I can't do this. Please don't do anything to hurt yourself. I still love you so much, I just don't want to be hurt anymore, and I know you don't want to hurt me anymore.
I think this is best for both of us. I still love you, but this is for the best. Goodbye.
                          From: (Y/N)
After that was done, you let. You left. Forever.
~a couple hours later~

Nate's POV
"I wonder what (Y/N's) doing?" I knock on her bedroom door. *knock* *knock*
nothing.
I just decided to open the door. I looked but (Y/N) is nowhere to be found, but then sees the note on the table. It's wrapped nice and neat in a card. I slowly open the card, and slowly read. with each word tears pour down from my eyes, I'm on the floor helplessly crying. "(Y-Y/N) I'm so sorry...WHY COULDN'T I CONTROL MYSELF?!" With each word I was slowly being consumed by my nightmares, losing sanity. Between YouTube and Music, (Y/N) was the only thing keeping me. I'll just wait for them, they'll come back...right?

~3 year time skip~

Nate's POV
It's been 3 years, 3 long years of waiting. Writing songs and waiting. Waiting for (Y/N)
I still sing this song for (Y/N) for them everyday, is called Re:Re
~singing~
I waited for you, I waited for you
I had so many chances I could never through.
I pause and look back, and then I lose track, I spent so much time I can never get back.
Could wait forever but then I won't learn, that memories fade no matter how much it hurts.
And on the inside I feel my heart cry, I'm tearing at the walls in the corners of my mind.
Wanna tell ya just to hold on, tonight we spent so long, hold on. I still regret every word, the day j never said.
I waited for you, I waited for you. I had so many chances I could never go through, I pause and look back and then I lose track.
I spent so much time that I'm never getting back.
(Woah)
Now I will never get the chance to tell you~!
"(Y/N) I love you so much."

END
Hey guys, it's Renuu here. This was my first Oneshot and I don't like it but come one, I'm really bored. Sorry it was also really fucking short but I'm tired. *yawn* Anyway BYE! *flips into a volcano*