Chapter 3

Ashlyn POV

We all ran downstairs to see Britt standing over a broken bowl. "What happened," I asked her frantically. She looked over to me, smiled and said, "Hmm? oh this I was just scrolling through Insta and saw this disgusting picture that made me drop the bowl I had in my hand, everything is fine no need to worry." I sighed in relief and ran a hand through my hair. I turned to Cam and Callie and said, "I'm going back to my office to finish some paper work, Cam there's a council meeting today are you coming with or staying with the girls?" He instantly said he was staying muttering something about council meetings being boring. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to my office. I shivered at the breeze that hit me when I walked in and narrowed my eyes.

'I never opened the window I always keep it closed because my papers blow away,'

I cautiously walk over to the window to see a paper sitting on the floor by the window. I swallowed hard. I don't know why but this paper just gives me chills and I haven't even read it. I unfolded it and read what the writing said.

Well you obviously didn't listen to my first warning or you'd be long gone by now  I'm not joking I'm just trying to help you. Besides if Kade doesn't kill your family that demon inside of you will do the job eventually you cant control it for long just wait soon you'll be covered in your loved ones blood. anyway just wanted to say that this is the last warning before Kade starts taking action so you better hurry up

P.S::Don't show this to anyone else (not even your mate)

I crumpled the paper in my palm and thought about what was said on the paper. Kade, that's what the note writer called the person who intends to hurt my family if I don't leave. If I had a last name I could look him up but he/she obviously didn't give that information for that purpose. Is it really true that I won't be able to control Lilith? Will I hurt my family and friends?

'No you will not you can control it you've been doing fine for a while now and you will continue to do fine stop doubting yourself and trust in yourself and your love for your family.' my wolf said to me. I sighed and nodded to myself. She's right. I looked over to the time and gasped. If I don't get dressed now I'll be late for the council meeting.

After I finished getting dressed I transported to the council meeting. I got the ability to transport from the demon inside of me. It comes in handy sometimes. Once outside the big golden council meeting doors I straightened out my outfit and pushed them open. Once inside you could feel the overwhelming aura of power radiating throughout the room. "Welcome Queen Ashlyn the meeting will now commence," the head council member, Archer Cane stated. The council consisted of reps from each of the supernatural species. The vampire representative is Elieen Hayes, she kinda hates me cause I well pretty much killed her mom. (if you haven't figured it out her mom was the queen of vampires although she changed her last name when she got married last summer). The werewolf representative is Colton King, he doesn't hate me seeing as he saw how much of a bad person his mom was. (again I killed his mom so.......he's the queen of werewolves' son). The fairies representative is Katia Port she's really sweet although she likes to play pranks (like all fairies do) but other than that she's a sweetheart. Evelyn Green, Faye representative( don't ask me what a faye is cause I have no idea I think they've got all different sorts of nature powers or something). She keeps to herself doesn't really speak unless necessary.

Okay so there's plenty more people on the council that I just don't feel like talking about but anyway the council has one representative of each species. There's even a human representative to keep the peace between humans and supers. (supers=supernatural's).  "Alright lets start with Ashlyn, how is your kingdom doing?" Archer asked looking at me pointedly. I sat up straighter and cleared my throat before saying, "Everything is doing great I just need a few of the reps to sign some treaties and form some alliances while we're all here." He nodded and turned towards the vampires rep. You see I am now officially the rep for all hybrids not just vampire werewolf ones since there's not many hybrids out there. "We are doing well but we are having a little trouble with the hunters, we try to do as little harm as possible as to not create a war for one of us killing them or something though I fear a war may come anyway with how they're attacking us," Elieen said. "I could have some of my troops help if need be," I said in response. She snapped her head in my direction and glared but nodded nonetheless, saying, "We could use the help thank you." I nodded in return. She may not like me but she knows she needs help in some way.

Anyway the meeting continued to go on with very few arguments. Everything was peaceful and calm until the end of the meeting. That's when the alarm bell rang. The alarm bell meant there's been a tragic fight or massacre somewhere and all council members are needed on scene. I shot up from my chair frightened of what might happen, especially with the notes I've been getting lately. "Everyone in the transportation portal NOW!" Archer ordered. We all scurried into the portal. My last thoughts before entering the portal were, 'I wonder what's gone wrong now.'

~TDHQ~

hey there guys here is the third chapter, I hope you liked it. What do you think happened that caused the alarm to ring? what do you think will happen next? who knows you'll just have to wait till next week. Okay so lets talk about a schedule I will TRY to update every other Friday. I've just started going back to school and I need to be able to balance everything out. (especially since it's my first year of high school) so every other Friday I will update (or try to) if I don't then I will make it up with three chapters in a row. so here is the question of the day......

what was your first day of high school like? (if you haven't gotten there yet what do you imagine your first day of high school to be like) I just had mine today and it was amazing I made friends and liked most of my teachers and had a pretty good time.

alrighty then, Peace out Girl scout.