XIV.

♡ 4,520 likes

♡ 4,520 likes

@auroaborealis: shekh ma shieraki anni xx @scottmccall

@scottmccall: yer jalan atthirari xx

@stileswayne: wait what

@stileswayne: are you guys talking again

@stileswayne: and did you teach my best friend Dothraki

@auroraborealis: @stileswayne only the basics for now (:

@isaaclahey: I cannot keep up with your relationship

@auroraborealis: @isaaclahey shhhh it'll be okay goldie locks go organize your scarf collection

@isaaclahey: I TOLD YOU TO NEVER CALL ME THAT IN PUBLIC!!

@queenlydia: what even is this picture

@queenlydia: what even happened last night

@queenlydia: although I do appreciate him recognizing you as the true Khaleesi you are.

-

"Derek?"

Aurora's eyes were wide and brimming with tears, her disheveled appearance matching his own.

"I need to talk to you," Derek clenched his jaw before strolling past her into the girl's house.

"Come on in," she muttered sarcastically, but followed him to her living room, taking a seat on the couch as the alpha werewolf paced in front of her.

"There's something I should have warned you about from the beginning," Derek continued, looking uncharacteristically worried, "it's about Scott."

"Oh," Aurora's heart plummeted in her chest at the mere sound of the boy's name, "look, I'm really sorry, but I don't exactly want to talk about him right now."

"Just listen, okay?" Derek rolled his eyes at the stubborn girl, "There's a reason Scott wasn't able to stop himself from hurting your piece of trash ex, and why he's been infatuated with you since fifth grade."

"What?" Aurora frowned, "But we've only started talking this year. We didn't even know each other before then."

"He knew you," Derek looked at her sincerely.