1

Abigail POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My alarm went off for a solid two minutes before Chris came storming in.

"Get your fucking ass up." He said.

"Well good morning to you too haha" I laughed.

"The bus is going to be here any minute now so you have to get up."

"Thank god I packed and showered before I went to bed last night."

"Yeah I know otherwise we'd be waiting on you for forever."

"That was not nice..... true but not nice" I giggled.

Just as I was getting my shoes on I heard the bus pull up outside of our house.

"ABI THE BUS IS HERE!" Chris yelled.

"Coming!"

I grabbed my suitcases and headed out for the bus.

The first thing I noticed was that the bus was about double the size as the one last year..

"Holy crap Chris how did you guys manage to swing this?!?!"

"We decided to spoil ourselves this tour since it is so long." He explained. "But you should really see it on the inside. The front lounge is huge compared to last year and the bunks are big enough for me to sleep in!"

Wow..... I thought to myself. I walked on the bus and my eyes got as big as plates. The front lounge was huge and it was so fancy. They counters were granite, stainless steel appliances, and the couches were leather. I glanced at the walls and there were two huge flat screens on the wall. I walked farther back to the bunks and the beds were huge. I am only 5 feet tall and about 100 pounds max....I could fit about 4 of me in this bed!!!. I walked to the back and there was a lounge that had a bathroom attached with a shower and a tub!?!?!? This had to be the biggest, nicest, and most expensive bus I have ever seen and it's ours!!!!.
"Errrrrrrherrrrmmmmm" Chris cleared his throat.
"Huh? What?" I say coming out of my trance.
"You going to say hi to the guys or keep walking around with your mouth open?" He laughs
"Oh, yeah" I giggle. "Sorry".
I walked back up to the front lounge and all the guys were sitting there playing NHL 16'. I can't believe I walked past them all looking like an idiot... Ugh especially Vinny.
"Hey guys!!!!" I go around giving them all hugs and smiling.
Except when I got to Vinny I was really shy. I am so stupid for having a crush on him because there is no freaking way that he could like me back. I try not to be shy around him and I try to hide my crush as best as I can. Most of the time it is fairly easy because I distract myself but I haven't seen him in 2 months and the feelings have been flooding back.....
"Hey what's suh?" He says with a little smile.
"Hey Vin" I give him a hug. He smells so good. I missed that cologne.
"Well we have a long drive ahead of us guys so let's get some sleep or just rest it up alright?" Chris states.
"Ok well I'm going to go back to sleep" I laugh.
"Here I'll show you to your bunk" Vinny says.
We walked back to the bunks and I threw my suitcases in the back lounge aka the closet and I went back to find Vinny.
"Here you're right below me" he smiled again.
I smiled back.
God that smile is beautiful and it makes my heart race. I need to snap out of it because it will never happen.

Vinny POV

She smiled back at me.... God that smile is beautiful and it makes my heart race. I need to snap out of it because it will never happen.
I walked back to the front of the bus to play NHL again.

Abigail POV

He walked back to the front of the bus while I fell back asleep. This tour is going to be harder to get through than any other before....