Chase!!!!!

Chapter 7.

Chase's POV.

Storming down to the main room, I saw Leo celebrating since he was the only one in there.

"What's going on?"

"Big D and Douglas are having that talk, so I took it into my own hands to get Bree's coordinates." Leo smiled as he typed a few thing into the cyber desk, sending a tingle through my neck.

"Let's get Adam and let's go."

"Sadly, I think we need their help." My step brother sighed as he tilted his head towards the closed door where my fathers were fighting. Gosh that sounds so weird to say. (A/N no offense to anyone with two dads!)

Leo went to go get Adam while I opened the door where Douglas and Mr. Davenport were fighting, like usual.

"Hey!" I screamed, making them both shut up. "Leo found Bree's coordinates. When you two are done bickering like children, we need to save her!" I yelled.

Surprisingly, they just listened, but as Douglas left, Mr. Davenport laid his hand on my shoulder.

"You ok?"

"Yep. Got loaded up on pain meds before I came down here." I lied before adding "now let's go!"

He nodded and Adam, Leo and I changed into our mission suits before getting in Mr. Davenport's self driving car.

"Who wants music?" Douglas asked.

"Let's go!" I yelled.

"Seatbelts."

"Come on!" Adam yelled.

"Does anyone want gum?"

"Just drive!" Leo yelled as Davenport slammed on the gas, but not before Douglas could turn on "ridin dirty" and that's how we went to go save our sister.

Third person POV.

The Davenports got out of the car only to see they were at Krane's old warehouse.

"Like father, like son." Leo sighed as everyone glared at him. "Ok, note to self, now is a bad time for puns."

They rolled their eyes and ran in, only to see Sebastian slap Bree's face, and the latter was decorated with bruises and scrapes everywhere. Something snapped in Chase as he yelled and jumped on Sebastian's back like he did with Adam while Bree ran over to the rest of the Davenports as Adam hugged her before he and Leo helped Chase with Sebastian. As many punches, kicks, and bionic blasts were fired, it all stopped when Sebastian yelled.

"ENOUGH!" As he used his molecular kenisis on the Davenports with the exception of Chase. "Let's finish this where we started."

"Thought you'd never ask." Chase yelled before getting into a fighting position.

Sebastian did the same as they started using martial arts on each other, but it only ended after Sebastian gave a hard blow to Chase's stomach, making him fall to the ground in pain. Then Sebastian raised his laser pitchfork over his former mentor's body.

"Goodbye...brother." He laughed before plunging the electric blade into his stomach, making his body surge with electricity as he cried out loudly.

However, Sebastian hadn't realized his molecular kenisis had been deactivated until his ex girlfriend tackled him, dislodging the pitchfork from her little brother's body and continued to fight him until he knocked her to the ground, unconscious.

"Is anyone else brave enough to challenge me?!" He yelled as lighting surged through the entire building, making the remaining Davenports duck.

Leo was the next to go down as he charged him with a laser sphere at the ready, only to get hit in the head and flipped over onto the ground.

Adam however, was the conqueror of this villain as all the rage from what he did to his siblings coursed through his veins when he released his most powerful blast wave, directed on Sebastian, making him fall into the floor and hit his head hard enough to knock him out. Donald grabbed the bionic signal interrupter cuffs along with the chip extractor and slid the cuffs on while removing his chip. As Douglas called the authorities, Donald was making sure all his kids were gonna be ok. After checking out the girl and the youngest of the four and saying that they could be treated in the infirmary, he checked the hazel eyed brunette and demanded Douglas called a ambulance. Adam laid his hand on Chase's should and whispered.

"Hold on, Chase. Just hold on."

Before putting his younger siblings in the car. After they were secure, the authorities came and took Sebastian while Douglas and Chase got in the ambulance. At last minute, Adam yelled.

"Wait! I'm coming with you, Douglas."

Douglas smiled as his oldest son climbed in the ambulance before it sped off along with the police car while Donald took the kids back to the island.

On the way there, Chase had been hooked up to several wires, and that's when Adam lost it before he felt Douglas's hand on his back.

"You ok?"

"Yeah." The younger replied, wiping his tears. "Just worried."

"Chase always pulls through. You know that." Douglas sighed as he took a moment to stroke the brunette's hair before looking at his son with a small smile before putting his hand back on his back. "I am very proud of you, Adam. You came through when we needed it. You saved Bree, Leo and Chase."

Adam then sighed as he also stroked his brother's hair, whispering yet again.

"Hold on."

I wanna apologize again to anyone who has two dads who read this and were offended, sorry and that I'm also sorry I didn't do Chase's POV for the end of this chapter, but he's dying for dang sake!

Will Chase be ok? Will Bree go to find her family, or stay with the Davenports?

Over and out.

Susz13.