Realization

"It makes happy to learn that about you, to know more about you."

---------------------------------------------

The man quickly gave a small goodbye and good work before trying to completely disappear from Ijuuin's sights. Usually, he kept everything to himself and sometimes a little bit to Chiaki. But he'd never been so open with someone who wasn't even close with. Even if he was drunk, he was always careful not to say anything. Now that some random person knows everything, Yanase doesn't even know what to do about it. But he comforted himself with the fact that at least Ijuuin doesn't know that his unrequited love is Chiaki.

While Yanase was busy worrying about what sensei knows, Ijuuin was worrying about something a little bit different.

"I believe I just said that he was really cute." He said to himself in disbelief. "But Takahashi-kun's the one I find cutest." The author kept going on about cute this and cute that and trying to put sone blame on Yanase even though he didn't do anything. "Yeah. Its just his fault he's unusually cute, its not like im wavering or anything..."

-

Things were quite fussy at Marukawa that day, there was going to be a big party later that night and everyone was getting ready and trying to get as much work done so that they'd get to go. Many of them were also trying to convince their shut-in authors to go as well to greet other important people . While others  were just trying to convince the really attractive ones to go to the party to satisfy everyone's eyes.

Ijuuin had been preparing for that night as well, hoping that he'd be able to see Misaki since he is an employee at Marukawa as well now. He had also hoped that Usami-sensei wouldn't come since it seems he doesn't like parties. Just imagining how Misaki would look in a suit got him really excited. Suddenly, the image of Yanase in a suit appears in his mind and he looks absolutely amazing. Ijuuin shakes the image from his head and heads out the door towards Teito Hotel.

On the other hand, Yanase was busy complimenting both Chiaki and Hatori. Chiaki for how nice he looked with suit and tie and Hatori for even managing to get Chiaki to go and wear the outfit at all.

"Hey Hatori, how'd you manage to get Chiaki to go to the party?" Yanase whispered to Hatori.

"Well yesterday, this guy came up to me and asked what he could get me as a thank you gift." Oh right. That. "So I just told him he should come go to the company party. It took a little convincing but it worked."

"Nice! You did a good job for once Hatori." Yanase smiled and gave Hatori a pat on the back. "Thank you," he replied. "Hey! What are you getting along there for? I feel kind of left out when I'm right here and you too are just whispering among yourselves," complained Chiaki.

"Chiaki, are you jealous?" Hatori asked smiling. "What? No no its just um-" the man who was slowly turning red frantically started trying to find some excuses.

"Why don't we get going?" Yanase decided to cut off their conversation and Hatori gives him a small glare. The three of them walk out and start going to the hotel.

-

It was a nice big hall filled with many people who were dressed nicer than usual. Here and there you'd see someone who was attractive, but then you'd see the Emerald department.

In a party where everyone looks so dressed up that they all start to blend together and look the same, the editors of the Emerald department were definitely different. Five beautiful men all flashing smiles together, anyone would swoon. Looking at that group from afar was Yanase with Chiaki.

Though many of the females had been staring at the editors, their attention switched to the men who had just walked right through the door. Usami Akihiko had just walked in with Misaki next to him. Next to Misaki was Ijuuin-sensei who met the pair in the lobby and walked in with them. Accompanying sensei was his editor Shizukaishi and Kirishima.

Ijuuin sees Yanase for a second and walks in his direction to see him in a suit more closely. Before he gets there, he sees Yanase enjoying himself talking to another next to him.

"Hello Yanase-kun. Are you enjoying the night?"

"Ah yes. What about you sensei?"

"Me? Well I've just gotten here so I don't really have any impressions yet, but it seems like it usually is." Ijuuin replies.

"I guess. Ah. By the way, this is my friend, Yoshino Chiaki. Chiaki, this man is Ijuuin Kyou sensei of The Kan." He says as he gestures to the author.

"E-ehhh?" Chiaki exclaims in surprise, "t-this is Ijuuin sensei?!" Suddenly his eyes turn to Ijuuin, "Oh my god sensei I'm such a big fan of yours. Its so nice to meet you and you look really nice in person too. Ah, did you know that Yuu's a big fan of yours too?" Ijuuin was slightly taken aback by the friend who sad so many things to say, but smiled at his fan.

Then, Ijuuin remembers something that Yanase told him when he was drunk.

The person I like is someone who is sooo cute. Ah, sensei, did you knowww? They also really like your works. They're my ooonly friend that has the same taste in manga so we get along reeallllly well you know?

That friend was this man, huh? Ijuuin seemed kind of satisfied at the fact that he figured who Yanase was in love with.

It seems the person he's in love with is a man.

Ijuuin smiled.

-

Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
Yes ijuuin yes
Hope u liked the new chapter :)