Part 3

Third Person POV

She hid all one thousand copies of the pictures and the original copy around the Seireite with the help of Rangiku of course. While she kept the fake copy with her that held all the live feed from places she walked by and would walk by. It held the evidence of her taking a picture of the Captain. He would call it insubordination and get her thrown in jail. She was determined to show him that she was his equal.

Your POV

I walked to the sakura tree to see if Byakuya was still there and he was, only he was awake and having tea. I walked up to him and sat across from him. He simply looked at me as if I were a fly buzzing around his face. I just smiled. "Captain. I have something to confess?" a grin spread across my face. "What is it you're confessing too?" he said sternly. "I confess to taking a pictures of you while you were asleep under this tree. I also confess to giving those pictures to the Soul Societies Women's Association to be printed in the magazine for next month. I have the original copy though so even if you destroy them I can make more copies." I said still grinning only for it to get bigger when he got angry. "Hand it over (f/n) and I'll let you and the SSWA off the hook." he says through gritted teeth. "Fight me for it." I said holding it up. "Very well then."

I shunpo over to the wooded area of the big yard and take my stance and Byakuya across from me. He unsheathes his zanpakuto and calls "Scatter, Senbonsakura." As I remain in my same stance not bothering to take out my zanpakuto. My goal is to make this quick and not die. As soon as the petals hit the spot where I was at they started moving toward me again. I continued to shunpo until all the trees with cameras where completely down. Then I made my way towards Byakuya. All I had to do was get in his no-cut zone and let him swipe the 'original copy' from me. It was more of a challenge then expected but it worked. As soon as he got the 'original copy' he crushed it.

 "This calls for insubordination!" he yells angrily. "Captain." I say with a smile on my face. "What?!" he yells seething with anger. "You can't charge me for insubordination..."I say still smiling. "What are you talking about? Of course I can." His eye twitching and anger still evident in his voice. "No you can't. That would make you an accessory to a crime because you destroyed evidence. The cameras in the trees were destroyed because of you. You also destroyed the fake copy of pictures, which actually held all the live feed of my so called insubordination. If you were to go to a higher authority they wouldn't believe you unless you had the evidence and they would think you were lying under oath. And if you killed me with intention, that would be first degree murder and insubordination to the Gotei 13." I say with a bright smile.

The look on his face changed from anger to shock. He couldn't believe he was outwitted by his third seat.

'This woman...'

"Captain Kuchiki." She said calmly. "Yes (f/n)." he replied flatly. "Can I confess something else?" I say. He sighs,"Yes." "I really did take a picture of you sleeping under the tree and I made one thousand copies on three disks and hid them in the Seiriete. I never actually gave them to the SSWA. I'll destroy the disks but not the original. I'm not too mean." I said sticking my tongue out. His eye was twitching at this point. "Byakuya." I say cutely. "What is it now?!" he yelled. "Your temper is showing..." I walked up to him giggling "...It's cute." I rose up on my tip-toes and gave him a kiss on the lips.

'is my only equivalent.'

I pulled away only to be pulled back in. His lips moving in sync with mine. We continued to kiss passionately until we needed to break for air. His angry demeanor was gone and a smile broke across his face. "I acknowledge you as my equal." "Good. I'm glad that's settled. Now to settle this..." I said before I kissed him again.

Byakuya Kuchiki x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें