~Eight: (I would put a title but I can't think of one...)

I'm doing what AileenWeird suggested. I would put a pic, but I don't feel like it...Soooo, here it goes!

Warning: This chapter has rape in it...
•|~~~|•

Dipper walked in his and Bill's (probably not using the right grammar but whatever...) room, seeing Bill in his boxers.

Dipper blushed a little. "Bill? Do you want me to fix your problem?"

Bill turned around, jumping slightly. "Yeah...I'd like that. But first let me get something..." Bill snapped his fingers and his clothes appeared on him. "Just wait here." Bill walked out of the room.

Dipper sat on the bed, waiting for Bill. But it was awkwardly silent. Well, it was until the door opened.

"Bill...?" Dipper couldn't see who was at the door since they cut the lights off.
"I'm not Bill. In fact, we've met before."

Dipper's eyes widened. "What are you doing in here, Pyronica?" Dipper backed up against the head of the bed.

"Oh, you know, stuff." She replied, walking towards Dipper.

Dipper could see the outline of her. "Wh-What are you doing?!"

"I want you to meet someone." She stepped to the side. "Here's Tad Strange."

"Hey, Dipper. I've been watching you, ya know. And, let me say, I'm interested in you." Tad said as Pyronica left the room. Tad locked the door.

Dipper stayed silent, kind of scared, thinking about what Tad was about to do.

"C'mon, Dipper, just talk to me." Tad walked to the bed.

Dipper only looked at Tad, moving away slightly.

"You'll have to talk to me sooner or later. Plus, if you don't speak, it's fine with me. It just makes my job easier." Tad grabbed Dipper, not that hard, and kissed him.

Dipper pushed him away. "Why'd you do that?! I'm already with someone z you fucking weirdo!"

"That's the best insult you could come up with? Wow..." Tad pulled Dipper back over to him.

"Fuck off..." Dipper tried to push him away again.

"But I want to fuck you." Tad grabbed Dipper's waist, pulling him closer.

"Dude, no." Dipper punched Tad, but it didn't effect him.

"Just stop fighting, it'll feel good." Tad kissed Dipper on his neck.

Dipper bit his lip. Even though it wasn't Bill doing this, it still felt kind of good to him.

Tad continued kissing Dipper's neck, trying to find his weak spot. Finally, he found it. Dipper accidently let out a moan.

Tad bit down softly onto his weak spot.

"S-Stop it!" Dipper tried kicking and pushing him away.

Tad pulled back from his neck. "Why? You're enjoying it." He smirked.

Dipper realized that Tad had loosened his grip on him and he stood up and ran to the door, trying to unlock it.

But Tad used his magic to pull him back to him.

"P-Please let me go..." Dipper begged while Tad set him down on the bed.

"Not until I fuck you." Tad pushed Dipper on his back.

Dipper's eyes widened. "Please don't..."

~~~

As Bill was walking to the meeting room, (for no reason), he sensed something was wrong with Dipper. So, he went to his and Dipper's room.

He tried opening the door, but it was locked. So, he knocked, even though he could've teleported in. But, you never know, Dipper could've been doing idk what.

Bill heard two voices in the room. One was Dipper's and one was..."Oh no... That's impossible." Bill teleported inside of the room, seeing Dipper and Tad in their boxers. Dipper had small tears in his eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing, Tad?" Bill asked him, walking over to Dipper and pulling him away from Tad.

"Well, I was just about to fuck him." Tad replied, not afraid of Bill at all.

Dipper crawled behind Bill, not wanting to be close to Tad at all.

And to make things worse, Tad added "I also kissed him, all on his neck and stuff. And he enjoyed it."

"Just get the fuck out, Tad." Bill glared at him.

"Nuh uh uh, I think your forgetting somebody." Pyronica came in.

Dipper was silent.

"Pyronica! You planned for Tad to rape my boyfriend?" Bill was on the verge of breaking.

"Well, I planned for him to come here and do some stuff, but it was his own choice to rape him." Pyronica laughed lightly.

"Guys, just get the fuck out!" Bill yelled, making Dipper jump slightly.

"Okay fine." Pyronica walked out.

"See ya love." Tad snapped, teleporting with all of his clothes on.

Bill then turned around to Dipper. "Is that true?"

Dipper looked a bit confused. "Is what true?"

"That you actually enjoyed it...?"

"Of course I didn't. I mean, I moaned a couple of times..." Dipper said, then yawned.

"Are you tired?" Bill asked.

"Yeah kind of."

And with that, they both fell asleep.