paroloug the girl and the flower that Ecos

It was cold and wet. It was raining hard thunder booms loudly enough to frighten a tiny monster or human. Well...there was one human who was scared and alone. A little girl curling up into a ball and cryed. She just wanted to find her home. But she can't remember. She can't remember why she was in a torn light blue dress that was covered in her own blood. She had bruises and scars all over her skin and she felt like she could die from starvation. She was only 14 years old,and she felt like she couldn't go on anymore. All that was with her was a tiny flower glowing right next to her, she couldn't even remember when she first saw it. But at some point the flower said a word, well... Some words, the voice coming out of it felt like it was hurt and broken... The same kind of feeling that the girl has. The girl really didn't want to be next to these types of flowers but... It almost made her feel like she was not alone... Because right next to the flower was a bunch more but in a line that leads to a mountain.

'I... Don't know if I should... Should I?'
The girl keeps thinking that she should follow the flowers but... She feels like it would be a bad idea to do it. When she tries to walk her legs would sometimes give out, making her cry in pain when she falls on them. Her arms felt soar to the touch and she has no idea what to do. She had so many pieces of her memory that where scramble all around... But every time they try to pick them up and put them together, they would keep breaking more and they would get worse. She wonders if this might be how she dies, how this might be her last moment to live, how she will die without remembering who she is or... What she is to be exact. The last thing she remembered was that she turned into a skeleton and people would throw rocks at her, call her a freak and a failure... But all she wanted to ask is...

"Do you know who I am?"

But they never let her ask that at all. It really made a big gashes on her head which made her head hurt more.

"I wish I had a home... I wish I had a mom... A dad... Someone who c... Can... Love me... *sob*"

This was all the girl can do... Cry until the next day until night hits... Then cry again...

...
But... She will get what she wished for, because someone will not let her go through with this kind of pain anymore.

A/N:
Oh.my.god
I FINALLY FINISHED THIS!
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THAT TOOK FOREVER!!!
okay calmed down now, anyways I hope you guys liked story sorry that it took me so long to upload and... Yeah, anyways I hope like this book, and I will see you later, bye! Make sure you vote if you want to!