Chapter 7

3rd Person

Why?

'SCREECH'

"Someone! Hurry! Call the cops, an ambulance!!"

Why couldn't it been me?

Kyo's POV

"Hmmm..." (C/n)'s head dripped with sweat as she repeatedly kept muttering to herself. "I think I want to sit...." (C/n) slightly shook nervously and tapped her fingers on her desk repeatedly. A smile reached my face as I pointed with my finger towards the seat next to (C/n). "There." I think I saw her faint. I smile in victory as I walked towards my new seat and sat down.

I packed my bag as I exited the classroom. (C/n) is going to be staying after to help Nagisa and this other girl.

3rd Person

"I think that should do it!" exclaimed (Y/n) as she clapped her hands together. "Yeah. Let's go." The (h/c) smiled at Nagisa's reply as they both walked out together. "Shh!" Nagisa abruptly said as he pulled (Y/n) behind the wall. "What is it?" She whispered. Nagisa made a gesture as the said girl looked to see her sensei with the school principal. What's he doing here? She thought and listened closely to each word. By the end, the principal was walking in their direction as both Nagisa and (Y/n) pretended to have a conversation. Gakuho passed by them and gave them a smile. Fake. The female slightly frowned. She ignored Gakuho as Nagisa quickly rushed passed her. Really Nagisa? (Y/n) took one step but a hand on her shoulder stopped her. "I hope you're being a good girl, (Y/n)." Gakuho spoke. She turned her head, tilting it showing parts of her eyes from her glasses. "I'm not a monster, Gakuho-san." The said male glared into her eyes. "Of course not, you're the spawn from the underworld." The female's eyes widen as she clenched her fist. Gakuho smirked and patted her shoulder. "Like I said be a good girl, (Y/n)-San." He walked passed her as the female glared at the ground. Gakuho!!!!

"You're working extra hard from last time, Koro-San."  Kyo smiled. "It's just that the midterms are coming up!" The sensei replied. "Well, about that Koro-sensei.." "We don't have to worry about grades if we that-" (Y/n) clenched her fist under her desk. "How pathetic." "Huh? Did you say something (C/n)?~" Karma questioned as the said female looked up and smiled. "Oh, I was just worried about my grades!" She reassured and turned her gaze towards Koro-sensei. Karma sighed to himself in relief. I thought that I heard 'her'. He shook his head. What? What am I worried about? Why am I so scared? He shook his head again. Nah. Of course I'm not scared of her!

Kyo glared daggers at the redhead. I'm the only one who can call her that! He thought angrily. He felt someone staring at him and turned his head. (Y/n) heard his thoughts and smiled and the said boy blushed and looked away. Stupid thoughts.

(Y/n) slightly chuckled to herself, smiling. But no less than a second passed and it was replaced with a frown as her classmates kept discussing about yen. She clenched her fist again as she thought, money can't buy you happiness. It can easily take you away. She stood up and followed her classmates outside. How could you want money more than your future?

(Y/n) crossed her arms and leaned against the wall as she watched everything unfold. "(Y/n)" She stood up straight as she heard her name. "When you and dad are going to a meeting but then something came up and you can't go, what do you do?" "Well, since my father's business is no joke, he always have another schedule for another meeting when he has a party he has to go to for another business." Everyone stared at (Y/n) as Koro-sensei continued. The (h/c) sighed and leaned back as she glared at everyone behind her glasses. Good thing I have glasses. She thought as sand flew all over the place. But still. . .

"(Y/n)."

"Yes father."

Her monotone voice reached his ears as her eyes narrowed.

"I want you to take a look at these 'documents'."

Her eyes widen slightly as she read the words.

"You're being disowned."

In the corner of her eye, she saw her mother's smirk.

"So I guess it's staring again isn't it . . ."
(Y/n)'s glasses shined as it showed part of her (e/c) eyes.

(Y/n) slightly smirked to herself as she quickly replaced it with a smile. As expected.. She thought. Koro-sensei faced the board as his back faced his students. (Y/n) looked at the paper in front of her but she knew that her grades wouldn't matter because the principal would change it. 'Not bad...' She thought her mind and fixed her glasses. "(C/n)~" Kyo sang as he put an arm around her shoulder. "Look at what I got!!" (Y/n) observed his grades. "67 rank..." She muttered. "Hey at least you-" Kyo took (Y/n)'s paper. "I'm pretty you got grades like -" he cut himself off as his eyes widen. "1-!" (Y/n) flushed with red as she held a hand towards his mouth. "Shhh!!" But Kyo did the most unforgivable thing. (Y/n) pulled her hand back as saliva painted her hand. "Kyo!!" He laughed but his face turned serious as he leaned closer to her. "You got 100% on all subjects!" He whispered. (Y/n) slightly nodded as she wiped her hand on a handkerchief. The two suddenly heard a loud sound and turned towards the front. "If you keep your back turned to us it will be more easier to kill you." Karma said as he leaned back on his chair. (Y/n) sighed as Kyo glared at Karma. 'He must really hate him because of-' (Y/n) stopped herself but she blushed and set her head down on her desk. "I hate you Koro-san...." She muttered.

~End of Chapter 7~