Chapter 1

"Mmm. You're such a good kitty cat aren't you?" Zayn was being face fucked by another one of his 'costumers' and the tears brimmed at the corners of his eyes. It felt like he was being stabbed from the back of his throat and he could hardly breath but he did nothing about but mentally prayed for this to stop.

He knows better than to disobey his 'master' for the night, or else he will get abused more than he already is by his manager better yet his pimp, back in the Whore House as they liked to call it.

"Fuck... You're so good kitty cat. Ah!" He moaned in ecstasy as he went faster and harder into Zayn's mouth almost reaching his high, grabbing fiercely onto Zayn's hair and sensitive dark grey ears. Zayn had to shut his eyes to try ignore the pain of nails digging into his ears and hold onto the strangers thighs to prevent from falling. Cos' he felt like he was going to pass out any minute now. He hallowed his cheeks more if it were even possible and gagged. 

The moans from above came more frequent and the thrusts became more aggressive, then he finally hit that point.

Zayn cringed at the feeling of the salty disgusting liquid down his throat feeling like he was drinking acid but swallowed it nonetheless and pulled back kitten licking the excess cum from the costumer's cock.

Rule #1: Always keep the costumer happy.

"Such a good kitty, aren't you? I would pay for the full on fuck but they charge a lot for a slut like you." He sickly spat, smirking when Zayn flattened his ears and wrapped his tail around his waist. Zayn felt ashamed of his being; A barley half human sex slave day and night, 24/7 and he couldn't do nothing about it.

This was his life and he needed to embrace it that he is a worthless, pathetic, freak of a toy only made for pleasure.

"Oh don't feel bad Zaynie. You're the best slut I know!" He laughed and headed into the bathroom. "Now you clean up this mess and change while I'm in the shower. If you don't, I'll make sure I'll rate very lowly of you." Taking large steps towards Zayn he crouched down to Zayn's ear and whispered.

"We wouldn't want that now, would we?" 

Zayn mewed quietly with wide eyes. He shook his head frantically 'No' instantly picking up the clothes from the floor. "That's what I thought, you filthy animal."

Zayn whimpered at the hurtful words and felt like dirt was an understatement. He felt like complete garbage, a disgrace, not even worth the privilege of living. He wouldn't mind being dead, but allas Dominic and the rest of the company keeps on eye on hybrids to not commit any type of suicide.

'It would be horrible for business.'

Business. All about business, not because they cared for him. Nope, only because he brought them 'business' so they put extra eyes on Zayn because he was the money maker of the company, Simple Pleasures.

Zayn sighed, wiping the tears away from his eyes and changed into a pair of fresh clothes from his bag he had brought. He kept the needed materials that was provided from the company; condoms, lube, kinky toys -if Zayn wasn't much of a toy enough- Zayn's collar and leash.