Part 1

Byakuya's POV

I was currently at a nobles meeting for god know what. All I knew is that it was boring and anything they discussed really had nothing to do with me. There I was watching grown men arguing over whatever it was and it was probably going to continue for another five hours. I hated the thought of it, I just hoped they would reach a conclusion and be done. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. I just wanted time to fly, but time was not on my side. As it went on and on they finally reached a conclusion and ended the meeting. I still had to go home and finish paper work. When I saw what time it was I was ready to throw someone through Hells Gate. 'I can't believe those men argued for eight hours straight. None of it was of my concern so why was I forced to go! It's three in the morning!' my eye twitching out of annoyance.

When I got home I finished the last of the paper work and decided on going to bed. I also decided that I would take a day off for once. It doesn't matter if I have a little more paper work to do the next day. There's not a deadline I had to meet anytime soon, they were only reports. Soon I drifted off to sleep and was dead to the world.

Rukia's POV

I woke up around seven this morning and started getting ready. Brother and I usually have breakfast around eight-thirty, so it couldn't hurt to take a shower and get ready for the day. After I got out I dried my hair and brushed my teeth. The usual things. I headed for the dining room and when I got there brother wasn't there like he usually is. So I just sat down and waited. Time passed and I had already eaten my breakfast. I got worried and asked one of the maids if she knew where brother was. She only remembered him coming in late last night but she never seen him leave the mansion.

I figured he just slept in a little late. Though that was rare and never this late. I knocked on his bedroom door and got no answer. I slowly opened the door and sure enough he was still in bed. 'I guess I should wake him up. Now that I think about it I've never had to wake brother up before.' I hesitantly walk over to brothers sleeping form. 'Just how late did he go to bed? He looks completely dead to the world.' I carefully shook him to get him to stir. "Brother, I think it's time to get up. Brother, it's a quarter till ten." I shook a little harder, but to no avail. He only grunted and rolled on his stomach. 'Maybe Renji can get him up.' I set off to go find Renji.

Time Skip

Third Person POV

"So do you think you can get brother up?" Rukia asked Renji. "It couldn't hurt to try, but if I die I'm holding you responsible for my funeral arrangements." Renji said almost seriously. "Okay then. Let's go." She said giggling.

Renji's POV

We got to the Kuchiki mansion and Rukia led me to Captain Kuchiki's room. I knocked loudly and no response was heard so I just walked in. There was my Captain still in the same position that Rukia left him in. I patted his back and threw the covers off of him. He didn't do anything. Then I took his pillow out from under his head. "C'mon Captain you gotta get up some time." He woke, but in retaliation to get another pillow and cover himself up again. "Go away Renji." He said tiredly. 'He's acting like a child.' Somehow I know I'm not going to wake him up, nor is Rukia. "He's not going to wake up for us anytime soon." I told Rukia. "Probably not, but I know someone who can." She said with a devils grin. I knew who she was talking about.

Third Person POV

Rukia and Renji was on their way to Squad Six Living Quarters. They were on a mission to find the Third Seat of Squad Six, (f/n) (l/n), the one person who makes Captain Kuchiki forget his cool and collected self. What choice did they have? She got away with a lot. And so they found her and explained the situation. Her smile was wide and she was going to have fun messing with her Captain.

Your POV

We arrived to the Kuchiki mansion and boy was I going to have fun with this. I didn't even knock. I just busted through the door. He didn't even move. "Byakuya! It's your best buddy and equal. I'm here to wake you up!" I said loudly. "We are not buddies, nor are we equals. And that's Captain Kuchiki to you." He said curling in the fetal position and putting his pillow over his face. "Aw now don't be like that." I said with a Cheshire cat grin. "Get out of my house (l/n)." his muffled voice laced with annoyance. "Okay. Okay. Fine. I'm leaving." I said walking out his bedroom.

Byakuya's POV

I looked tiredly at the door to make sure she left. 'She actually left. That was too easy...I'm too damn tired to care. That woman I swear she's insane, but that what I like so much about her.' I thought. 'I guess I can't sleep in bed all day.' I got out of bed and proceeded to go outside and relax under the sakura tree in my yard. I closed my eyes and the sounds of the branches rustling in the wind lulled me to sleep.

0]?