1

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"W-What are you doing?" Her voice was soft and laced with confusion.

I turned sideways to look at her. She was short, not much shorter than me but out of nowhere, an urge of protectiveness washed over me, she just seemed so fragile. "What does it look like? I'm walking you to class."

Her brown eyes flickered to mine, a frown adorning her face, "Why?"

My eyes narrowed at her expression. The frown didn't belong there; a smile should've graced her face. Not because I, Park Jimin, was walking beside her, but because the frown didn't suit her. I wanted nothing more than to see her eyes crinkle with a wide smile spread across her beautiful face. It bothered me that I was the cause of her frown instead.

I could see that she was trying to speed up, but I easily fell into place next to her. "No reason," I said as I gave a small shrug. Obviously, the real reason was that I just wanted to be near her.

The frown was still in place as she turned away from me, clutching her backpack tightly.

"Yah, Park Jimin!"

I turned around when someone called out for me and noticed one of my friends coming towards me. "What?" I bit out. Couldn't he see that I was trying to find a way to get Kang Seulgi to speak to me?

I glanced behind me and saw her scurry away, her silky brown hair flowing past me.

"Who was that?" Kim Taehyung asked me.

The love of my life. "No one," I muttered, regretting my words instantly as they left my mouth. I let out a long sigh and then turned to Taehyung again, "What is it?"

Taehyung took in my expression and scoffed, "You look like I just squished your hamster with my foot."

I rolled my eyes, "Nice analogy. What is it?" I repeated. Classes would start in less than five minutes and I wasn't in the mood to have the entire student body stare at me as I entered late.

"Double date. You, me, Irene, and Sana."

I raised my eyebrows, "I didn't know you were interested in me in that way."

Taehyung shot me a death glare and shoved me lightly, "Ha Ha. I'm serious Jimin. I need you there."

"I can't believe you're dragging me into this." I hissed, "You like Irene, take her out by yourself."

"You know I get nervous as hell when I'm around her by myself." Taehyung reminded me desperately. "Please, Jiminie!"

"I can't." And I honestly couldn't and I didn't want to either. I had no interest in Sana. There was only one girl on my mind. "I have to work after classes."

"So? We'll come by the ice cream shop."

"You want me to be on a date while I'm working?" My boss would fire me in an instant.

"Come on Jimin. Please help me out, man." Taehyung pleaded.

I knew Taehyung liked Irene. Hell, he had a crush on her since the start of our freshman college year, but I couldn't believe he was dragging me into this.

"Can't you ask BamBam to come with you?"

"BamBam's a douche," Taehyung muttered. "Besides, Irene told me that Sana really likes you. You two could totally hit it off!"

"No thanks." I declined.

"Jimin, man, I really need you to be there." Taehyung even blinked his eyes and pouted. It looked very disturbing.

"Y'know what? Fine. Just this once. But you owe me big time."

Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief as his face broke out in a smile. "You are my savior, Jimin. I promise I'll make it up to you!"

"Whatever. I'm heading off to class." I muttered. I can't believe I let Taehyung talk me into this. If this was going to ruin my chances with Kang Seulgi, I was going to kill him.