The Arrival

The wind blew softly against your [s/c] as your stepped out of your uncle's car. A small frown was pasted on your face when you caught a glimpse of the large mansion in front of you, cold [e/c] squinting to get rid of all the bright lights around. The mansion was larger than you had expected, but smaller than average, which surprised you. This family was the richest one in Japan. You sighed and moved closer to the silver gate and opened it, your [h/c] whacking against your back while taking a couple steps inside. You turned your head to face your uncle, gripping your [3 fav. color] tightly.
"Goodbye, [Y/n]!" Your uncle called from the grey car. "Say hello to Yui for me!"
With that, he drove away. You sighed, continuing her walk towards the large mansion. As you walked towards the large oak doors, you caught a glimpse of a nice rose garden in the back of mansion. A smile of determination tugged at your [l/c] lips at the sight of it. Turning back to the door, your hand reached out to knock on the door, but instead, it opened automatically.
"What the heck is wrong with the door?" You snorted, slowly pacing inside the entrance.
The first room was very spacious and seemed to was stairs leading up to another pair of double-doors. You felt a shiver run up your spine, feeling it jerk your head as if you were spazzing out, but you swept off the feeling. All the while hoisting your [3 fav. color] suitcase up the stairs, a man seemed to have appeared out of no where. A slight gasp escaped your mouth at the new presence.
"Who the h*ll are you?" The voice demanded, his forest green eyes staring directly at your [e/c] hues.
Gaining your stance, you looked at him confidently and answered,"My name is [Y/n], my cousin Yui appointed for me to come and live with her. Who are you?"
"My name is Ayato Sakamaki, but you will call me Ore-sama!" The red head announced, pointing a thumb to himself, a cocky smirk on his lips.
"More like Oreo-sama," you thought, silently chuckling.
"Come with me, Waffle!" He commanded, walking towards the double-doors and opening them.
"What makes you think I'm going to listen to you?" You scoffed, firmly placing a hand on your hip.
"If you don't..... I'll drink you dry....." He growled, his eyes flashing at you.
"Ayato, don't you know it's rude to talk to people you just met like that?"
"Aaagggh, sh*t," Ayato cursed under his breath,"it's Reiji— Pancake!"
You looked away from the red head to your platinum blonde haired, fuchsia eyed cousin standing next to a green chair possibly in the meeting room. She was still as beautiful as ever (in a sisterly way). A smile was present on her peach lips when she ran to you and hugged your waist.
"Thank you soooooooo much for coming, [Y/n]!" Yui gushed, leaning back and giving you a shining happy face.
"Oi, Pancake! What the h*ll are you doing out of your room?! Get back there before I suck you!" Ayato growled, grabbing her wrist and yanking her towards him. You pulled her back and shielded her behind you.
"She's a person, not a pet! She can do whatever she wants, you jerk!" You stated, your [e/c] eyes burning with hatred.
"Who the heck does he think he is? The king of England? The nerve of some people!"
"Ooooooh!~ A feisty one! That's new, now isn't it, Ayato?~" a mans voice exclaimed from inside the meeting room.
"D**m it, Laito! Back off! Waffle's mine!" Ayato screamed at the man up the stairs.
You looked up and saw the man known at Laito, and your senses told you that he was a pervert. He had a black fedora with a pink ribbon around it that rested on his neck-length wavy reddish-brown locks. His lips had a mischievous look to them, as well as his piercing lime green eyes. Laito strutted down the steps and came to a stop right next to Ayato.
"Why, hello, B**ch-chan! Who is this lovely lady here?" Laito asked, his eyes fixated on you.
"L-Laito! Well, um, this is my cousin, [Y/n]! She'll be staying with us a couple of months!" Yui exclaimed stepping closer to you.
"Ooooh!~ How exciting! Little Bunny is going to stay with us!~" Laito squealed.
"Will you shut up! I'm trying to enjoy the peace and quiet, but you had to ruin it!" A manly voice yelled.
"Now, now, Subaru,~" Laito scolded, wagging his finger. "No need to get upset. Little Bunny has just arrived!~"
"Tch. Arrived my a**," Subaru scoffed.
He soon emerged from the shadows of the mansion, a scowl on his pale face. He was and albino, white locks covered his right eye which was a ruby red. His arms were crossed over his chest, his muscles barely showing.
Another boy also appeared. His light purple locks matched his eyes, which had big bags under them. His face was calm as he held a brown stuffed pirate teddy bear to his chest.
"Ne, Teddy, look. Another mortal! How nice is that?" The purple hair boy whispered to the stuffed bear eerily.
You were very confused by this point. Mortal? Bunny? Waffle? Suck? What? You closed your eyes to regain your sanity, and rubbed your temple. You once again revealed your [e/c] hues to see a man with slick dark purple hair, red eyes, and metal grey glasses.
"How many are there?!?!?" You screamed in your head.
"Laito, what is the meaning of this ruckus?" The man asked pushing his glasses up with a gloved hand.
"Fufufufufu~ Well, you see, B**ch-chan's cousin is here to live with us for a couple of months! Isn't that exciting, Reiji?!~" Laito replied, holding onto your shoulders gingerly.
"Another mortal? How troublesome...." Another voice complained softly.
"Everything you think is troublesome, you lazy a**!" Subaru yelled, smashing the wall next to him.
"The poor wall...." You thought sympathetically.
You felt Yui clutch tightly to your shirt at his sudden outburst. You felt dizzy by all that was happening around you. You moaned in pain as you felt your head throb, causing your platinum blonde cousin snap her head towards you.
"[Y/n].... Are you alright?" Yui asked, concern and worry in her voice.
Lights danced in your vision, and you felt your body collide with the ground. Your body felt weightless as if you were a cloud in the sky. The last thing you heard before you blacked out was your name.
"[Y/n]!!!"

___________________________
Hey, guys! Thank you so much for reading! This is my first story, so I hope you liked it! Leave a like and comment (even if it's to help me with my writing), and I hope you have a great day! Also, I'll try to update as soon as I can!

-SuperNynja13