[ JOBS ]

Certain jobs in a fan club can help it run smoother. Here are a list of job descriptions in AetherneaRepublic. The numbers between the brackets in front of the job title represent [number available (still open) of job type/maximum number of job type].

1.) [0/2 available] Admin
Current Admins:
Lord_Draconis
peacelovecats
Admins are basically supervisors. They overlook the activity in the fan club and admit new members (in the beginning). Admins cannot create unreasonable rules or rules for their own personal gain.

2.) [0/1 available] Updater
Filled by:
SlytherclawForLife
The updater has full access to everything. Their job is to update everything: profile picture, header, profile, works, etc. They are allowed to change things (reasonably) without the permission of the admins.

3.) [0/2 available] Recruiter
Filled by:
SlytherclawForLife
BurntToaster
The recruiters promote AetherneaRepublic. They can ask for rewards in return from peacelovecats such as votes [hey, what's up? -Soph].

4.) [unlimited available] Promoter
Filled by:
Lord_Draconis
peacelovecats
Mexmum99
Kiri16Rojas
caramelsmiles
prachita00
ZaydKnight
The promoters promote Aethernea : Soulbound. Basically, it means you get a title.
{SPECIAL} You can be a promoter and have another job at the same time.

5.) [unlimited available] Wiki Editor
Filled by:
peacelovecats
Aethernea : Soulbound has a wiki! The url is http://www.aethernea.wikia.com and can be found on the fan club profile for easy access. Significant contributions to the Aethernea Wiki may even result in extra updates, as confirmed by our beloved author, Cloe!
{NOTE} Update the Aethernea : Soulbound wiki, gain extra updates!

Remember: You don't have to have a job. You can just be a part of the fan club- no big deal. Just answer the job question with any form of no- nah, nope, sorry, n/a, etc.