Chapter 2

Percy POV
Brooke wanted to know everything. We talked for about 20 minutes, when I finally asked her to unlock me. She hesitated.

"You swear you won't run" she asked.

"Yes I swear, now get these chains off me" I answered.

When she got them off she looked puzzled

"What?" I said

"Why aren't you running away, all of his slaves usually don't want him near them or to be taken care of by him. So why aren't you running." She wanted to know real bad.

"Because all my life I have to lead, I have to be the one in charge, I have to take care of everyone else. But finally someone has volunteered to take care of me. I actually don't mind being near him. He's a great kisser too." I spoke.

She smiled so bright it was unreal

"What" I asked.

Then, I realized what I said. My face went tomato red.

"N- n- o I didn't mean it like that" I stuttered.

"You can never tell him I said that!" I shrieked.

That still didn't damper her mood.

"Its time for you to go to bed, if you try to escape the chains will come back on, and you wouldn't want that." She said while leaving.

I sighed and laid down. I eventually fell into a dreamless sleep.

Chaos POV
So I'm a good kisser apparently. No one has ever said that before. Yeah, I stalked Brooke's conversation with Percy. She knew I would. This time Percy doesn't have to worry about taking the lead, because I'll be taking care of him. I heard the door open. Its Brooke.

"I think he actually likes you Chaos" she said.

"I should hope so this is the most I have ever taken care of one" I said back.

"That's because you didn't really like the others, but you really like Percy I can tell. Play you cards right and you might get him, night chaos." She said.

Then the door closed. She's right I'm totally smitten with Percy Jackson.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

Chaos POV
I decided to see Percy this morning. It 8:00 A.M. he should be awake. I walked in and he was still burrowed in the blankets, fast asleep. I went over and sat on his bed and tried to shake him awake. When I started doing that he grabbed my arm and flipped me so he was on top of me, and he was still asleep. What was he dreaming about karate? After that I expected him to let me up. He did no such thing. Instead he plopped down on me and snuggled into my side. I was so shocked I couldn't move for a few minutes, and well I couldn't move period with him half on top of me, and his arms around my chest, and head buried in my neck and hair. It felt....nice. I liked it. So instead of moving him I shifted a little, and snuggled him back.

Brooke walked in a few minutes later, with Percy's breakfast. I didn't notice her right away. So she saw me smiling and running my fingers through his hair. She walked right back out but not before snapping a photo. I could stay like this forever. It was about 12:00 P.M. before Percy woke up. When he did he looked up and noticed me, the his eyes bugged out, and he made sure he was dressed. Then he just stared I stared right back, no one moved. It is like we are challenging each other to see who would move first. I don't know about him but I was comfortable. I wasn't moving. Then he moved closer to me, moved his hands, up and kissed me. I didn't move for a few seconds just stared wide-eyed he started to pull back till I brought him in for another kiss. He sighed and leaned into it. It was then I realized something.

I was falling for Percy.

Hard and fast.

Percy POV
I was having a strange dream, someone was trying to shake me in water, so I flipped them over. After that dream I couldn't remember what else I dreamed about. Then I woke up. I noticed their was a solid weight right next to me, and I was wrapped around it.

When I looked up I saw Chaos. Crap did I I sleep with him. I checked my close, and relaxed when they were still on. Then I just stared at him. I was seeing who would back down first. Then his lips parted slightly and I couldn't resist. I grabbed his neck and kissed him. When he didn't kiss back, I got scared I didn't read something right, and started to back away, but the he pulled me back and smashed our lips together.

It started getting more heated till I broke it off saying, "I need to eat". He looked disappointed but nodded and got off of me.  He told me to get dressed and Brooke would be in with breakfast. I nodded then he left. Brooke walked in and wanted to know what happened. Again. After I told her, she showed me the picture. She told me to get ready in 20 minutes because today chaos would she me around.

A/N is this story good I hope you like it I think it is reallllyyy different anyway I'll update soon see ya

-Cuddles