Ch 7: breakfast

***Ash's POV***

I wake up on the couch feeling groggy. I have a horrible migraine and a God awful taste in my mouth. "What happened last night?" I ask myself out loud. Suddenly everything that happens last night came flooding back to my memory "FUCK, WHAT DID I DO!" I tell hitting the wall. I wince in pain, " DAMIT!"

I hear someone running down the big stair case so I turn waiting to see who it was. Audra appeared near the bottom of the steps. "Oh" is all she said before turning and running back up the stairs.

Ugh she will never like me now. She probably won't even forgive me for what I did.

I sat there thinking for a good 20 minuets before deciding I would make her breakfast and maybe she would forgive me.

I hurried to the kitchen and started cooking eggs and bacon. The whole time I was cooking I was thinking of Audra.

Why did I care if she forgave me or not she's hardly ever talked to me and probably thinks I'm a heartless pig? How did she pin me down last night? she was surprisingly strong, I can't believe she actually pinned me down. Why was I being such an ass to her she didn't do anything to me?

As I was putting the eggs and bacon on a plate for her I here chattering and people coming down the stairs. Keli, Dylan, Audra, an MASON. I knew why Dylan was there he was dating Keli, but why was mason there?

"Hey princess" I pause waiting for her to say something. " I made you breakfast."

She gave me a look I didn't quite understand, then she looked over to Keli then Mason then back to me " umm we were gonna go out for breakfast."

"Oh" I say looking down at my feet.

"Sorry" she said then they all walked out the door without another word.

I sat down and started eating the breakfast I made for her. What was I thinking she doesn't care about me. She cares about Mason that's it. But why I'm so much hotter than him. Ugh what does she see in him. How can she do this to me? Never has a girl turned me down. Wait why do I keep thinking of her she's just another girl

***Audra's POV***

Why did Ash make me breakfast? I know he wants me to forgive him, But I didn't know he could cook. I would have loved to stay there and eat it but I already agreed to go out with Mason for breakfast. Also I can't give in so easy to him. He'll think I'm easy.

"We're here" Austin said while getting out of the car along with everyone else.

We all get out and walk into this old fashioned diner. Oh go the day begins.

We sit down at a booth together and a waiter comes over and starts staring at Mason while talking to him.

I could tell he was trying to ignore her but she wasn't catching on. She took his order then Austin's, then Keli's and turned to walk off

I cleared my throat so she would turn back around.

"What?" She says with a snotty attitude.

"You didn't take my order" I say with the same attitude she gave me

"Fine." She wrote on her order pad again then turns to walk off.

"Excuse you." I almost yell.

She turns back around glaring at me " what now?"

"Are you dumb? You still didn't take my order!" I was getting very furious at this point.

" you got a water with the vegetarian omelet. Your looking a little chunky" She says while eyeing me up and down.

"Mason move!" I tell him with a stern voice trying to stay calm.

He looked at me and didn't budge. "Move!" I yell at him. He didn't even flinch.

"If you even approach me I'll call security on you" she said in a mocking voice that just pissed me off more. That bitch deserves a beating so I shove Mason out of the seat. She starts backing away as I quickly approach her "Secur..." She was cut off by my fist connecting with her jaw. " "Oh My GOD! You didn't not just do that" I gave her a look saying try me.

She runs at me swinging like a mad man swinging her arms. I made sure to time myself perfect and took one swing connecting with the side of her nose. She fell to the ground almost sobbing while clutching her nose as her hand filled up with blood.

I walked over to her. I crouched down so that I was eye level with her. " it looks like your nose might be deformed. You should probably get that looked at I say in a girly mocking tone then pat her cheak twice and walk out the door.

As soon as I was outside the cool salty air hit me. I looked around and knew where I was. I was only about 20 minutes away from the beach house walking. I took off walking knowing my friends wouldn't be done eating for a good hour or so.

I thought it needed more drama!
😁 please me me know how I did. And if you have anything you think might be good in the story. I would definitely consider it. Will try to update soon.

Please

Vote

Comment
💖