Ch 3- the window

***Ash's POV***

After I got out of the shower and took my time admireing myself. I layed down in bed thinking about that amazing girl ,Audra Santiago. Oh what I would do to her. She's so beautiful, I don't know why she is she shy . I today I was going to tell her how I felt about her today, I've liked her since 7th grade I thought maybe she would have the same feelings, but before I could say anything her friend called and she stormed out of my place like she didn't care one bit. I frowned a little at that thought.

I looked out my window and I stRted snickering at the fact that I could see Audra sitting in here room in really short shorts and a tank top that didn't cover much of her boobs and was a little short so it hugged her midriff. She looked so sexy talking on the phone. Watching her move as she'd lean over, lay down, get back up. I just couldn't take my eyes from her.

I felt myself harden, and obstinately got upset with myself . I felt like a dirty creep watching her the way I was. I rushed over to the window shut my window and closed the curtain.

***morning***

I woke up at 10:47. I didn't want to get up yet but I did as I rubbing my eyes from the sudden light. I walked over to the window moved the curtain aside, and opened it. I glanced in Audra's window to find myself looking at her in her under where and a baggy t-shirt. I guess she hadn't realized my window was like 2 ft from hers and I could watch her every move if I wanted to. I watched her dance around in her room with the music turned up to don't drop that thun thun. I couldn't peal my eyes away from her. She looked so graceful, like she was free from everything.

***Audra's POV***

I was doing my favorite part of the dance to don't drop that thun thun when I felt a presence, I quickly glanced at my door then my window. Omigee!! Ash was staring at me with a dumbfound expression. He was watching me dance my under where.

!! Rage filled me, I yell at him " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I grabed my shorts off my bed sliding them on before his stare could burn into my body anymore.

"Sorry, I just looked out my window and you were there" he said with a grin on his face, but soon turned to a pleading look.

He looked like he regretted it, "Don't creep on me anymore" I say as I turn around to brush my hair, so I can hide my smile.

"I won't, I promise." there was a moment of silence between us "You wanna come over, maybe we can watch that movie now"

"Why should I"

" because we didn't get to last night" he said as he was starting to frown in disbelief that I didn't want to, or that's what he thought.

"Okay fine, I'll be over in a minuet"

I say checking myself in the mirror, " let me change first." I was wearing cut off jean booty shorts and a baggy gray shirt with my black convers, And my natural dirty blonde curly hair already spazzing out again.

I was snapped out of my thoughts again with his sexy low voice musing out " why, you look hot in that" he was starting to grin again.

"Fine" was all that came out of my mouth before I turned and started walking to the door. I was excited but I refused to show it. I didn't want him to know how I felt about him.i was scared if he knew how I felt about him he would try to use me.

I walked out my door and stooped when I reached his front door. Because I knew his parents are rarely home instead of knocking I walked right in. I found my way back to his room easily and opened the door with no notice. I stopped and my eyes got wide he'd tooken off all his cloths and was sliding a pair of basketball shorts on. All I could do was think about his amazing body was.