Chapter 13

Ethan's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about Kirsty and how she's not with me at the moment. I don't even know why I let her shop with Chelle, the only thing I know is that would make her happy. At least I can do that for her and I told Chelle to watch her all the time.

I couldn't focus much on the meeting that was going on with the whole gang. Aaron, Nate, Kian, Jc, Alex, Grayson and I were the bosses of this gang, and these people in front of us are the ones who works for us. We were planning on how to attack Johnson's wear house in Kansas but I couldn't put my mind much to it since I was thinking about Kirsty and how's she's doing.

"Ethan." My head snapped up when Grayson nudged me, only to find all of them looking at me. I cleared my throat and sat properly because I was already slouching.

"Are we done?" I asked, looking at all of them.
"No, actually we aren't. Can you pay attention?" Alex rolled his eyes at me as I glared at him. What the fuck is his deal?

As soon as the meeting was done, I was in a hurry to go home and see Kirsty. Chelle texted me that they were already home which shrugged off the worries I had about Kirsty.

"What is it with you today?" Gray asked with his brows furrowed.
"I just want to see Kirsty." I confessed. He nodded with a smile. When the car parked in front of the house, I immediately got out of the car, sprinting towards the house. I saw Kirsty eating some chips on the couch talking with Chelle.

"Hey Ethan." She smiled and I ran towards her. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her kisses all over her face while she laughs at me. I love seeing that smile and hearing her laugh. It has only been 3 hours since we didn't see each other and I was this eager to see her. I don't know what I'm gonna do without her.

"Uhm Ethan, can we talk?" The joy that I was feeling was replaced by my stomach churning, giving me a nervous type of feeling. What was this about? I just nodded as she pulls me upstairs to her room.

Grayson's POV

I walked up to Chelle and gave her a quick peck on the lips but was taken aback when I noticed that she seem preoccupied.

"Baby is there something wrong?" I asked, her eyes were full of worry. She looked at me, releasing a deep sigh and giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Get a room!" Kian teased. I threw him a couch pillow as he laughed hysterically.
"What is it babe?" I asked Chelle for the second time.
"Is it bad that I mentioned Chloe to Kirsty?" My eyes widened with the others suddenly looking at her.
"You said what?" Nate asking, sitting down next her on the couch.

Shit. Ethan wouldn't like this.

"How did Chloe get to your conversation?" I asked, running my fingers through my hair. Chelle shouldn't be the one telling Kirsty about that. Anything Chloe related should be coming from Ethan and this is just bad.

"Kirsty said something about Ethan opening up to her last night and I just thought Ethan already told her about Chloe. I really didn't know." She rushed, covering her face eith both of her hands. I rub her back as I comfort her and thought of how mad Ethan is gonna be. Don't get me wrong, I would protect Chelle with my life but I never liked fighting with Ethan. He's my brother and I don't want anything getting in between us.

"Is this what I think they are talking about just now?" Jc asked, his finger pointing up. Shit they are up there and Ethan might just lose his shit any moment.

"Baby you didn't mean it. It's okay." I pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head. This is not gonna turn out good. I know how Ethan is when it's about Chloe. It's just really a sensitive topic and it triggers the worst side of him.