First day part one

"WAKE UP MY NIGGA" someone yelled in my fucking ear." Shut the fuck up and get out of my room before I shoot ya ass." I yelled back "oh I'm telling mom" said Alex I opened my eyes. "I  tell her your cussing" I smiled and he smiled to" she's fine with it" he said and left my room.

Oh well what time is it I looked over to my clock it said 6:00 "Alex your so dead you woke me up at six fucking Alcock."I yelled I got up and went to my closet I picked out one one my favorite outfits. I went to the bathroom striped and took a shower.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked out the bathroom and changed.

 I walked out the bathroom and changed

SAMs outfit

I grabbed my phone, and earbuds put them in my side pocket on my backpack. And walked to the elevator I pressed the first floor.

It took me down and I went to the kitchen. Alex was sitting at the table with mum,dad,sky,baile,nick,Brayan and of course Juice. Juice is a family friend that's my age and one of my best friends. But he's always busy cause he's the hacker of our gang.

I grabbed a granola bar and sat down by juice "hey so you bitches ready for hell." I asked "hell no but I mean we're the black nights we can Handel it." Said Brayan and every one agreed.

"So juice how's the deal going are we getting the shipment" my dad ask juice. "Yes sir it was pretty easy to hack there system" juice said. And my dad nodded "oh um kids your parents are on a drug deal and we will have dinner at my best friends house all of us." My mum said pointing at juice "I can't I have to watch there system to make sure they don't spot me." He said and she nodded.

Jake's POV

"Jake wake up your gonna be late for school" said my little sister may. I opened my eyes and got up I walked to my closet. And picked out my clothes for school I changed and brushed my hair. I take my showers at night so I don't have to take a shower now.

I grabbed my back pack and texted my bro's Asher, Ashton, and drake.
Me: hey guys I'm on my way to school
Asher: cool me to
Ashton: bro's were supposed to get new kids five of them two boys and three girls. Two are taken and ones single and she's HOT like a mother fucker. At least that's what I heard
Drake:cool can't wait to get her in bed ;)
I turned off my phone my bro's are players I'm kinda a player I only fucked five slutts this year. Any ways I walked down stairs grabbed my keys and leather jacket and walked to my 2015 bobcat.
(tbh I don't know if this is a real car but in this book it is and its fresh)
My sister may is already in the car and on her phone. I got in and started the car I buckled up and drove to drop her off.

SAMs POV
We got in to the limo and it started driving. Alex was sitting next to me and in his phone." Hey Sam when will I be able to do a drug deal" he asked I froze there's no way in hell in letting my little brother get killed in a drug fucking deal.

But he loves them "um I'll see if we have a small one like 15 grams ok" I said. He smiled and nodded my squad looked shocked they knew I was protective over Alex. I gave them the 'I'll tell ya bitches later' look and they nodded.

We finally arrived at the school we looked out and every one was looking at our limo in awe. I smiled "I'm going out first bitches" yelled sky we all laughed. The limo came to a stop and sky and nick. Went out then baile and Brayan then I went out.

When I came out u saw a group of guys and the one in the middle was a fucking God. He was staring at me with a smirk I smirked back and turned back to the limo." Alex show the bitches at your school you own that shit" he nodded and I closed the door. And it drove off I waved and turned around." Let's go" I said and started walking with my bitches following. I past the group of guys and winked at the god. I walked in and every one stopped and made way for us I smiled. Then some fake bitch with short shorts and a crop top that shows her Cleavage. Came up to us with a warm smile but showed disgust in her eyes.
"Hi my name is Sarah and I wanted to tell you that this school is ruled by one person" I raised an eye brow "me so you bitches can stop trying to get popular." She said with a grin I got pissed "ah hell no bitch puh-lese I'm not tryin to be popular but you bunch have made me turn in to my killer mode so I suggest ya wach out." I yelled at her. Her face showed Fear she nodded her head and ran. I noticed we drawn a crowd "mind yalls own god damn Business" I yelled. They all scurried away I smirked and turn around to my squad. They were smirking too "we owned that fucking sence" I said and they nodded.

We walked up to the office and got our schedules. Me and sky have 1,3,4 together. Me and baile have 1,2,3,4 together so all the classes. Me,nick and Brayan have 2,3,4. Nick and bray have the same schedules so yea.

We all have lunch together which is good. We walked out the office and found our lockers that were next to each other. We put our stuff up and grabbed  some stuff.

The bell rang and we went our separate ways but me and baile stayed and looked around. We finally found our first class and we walked in." Why are you to late" the teacher asked looking up at us. "Um cause we're new here and we got lost" I said she smiled at us." Well then tell us about yourselves" she said I nodded." Um my name is Bailey I'm 16 my favorite color is purple" she said." Ok well my name is Sam Adam I'm 16 also. My favorite color is black and my father is Ben Adam gang leader for the black nights." I said "but not for long cause my girl Sam here we'll be the gangs leader soon oh and I'm in her gang." Said baile the class was scared shit less we walked to the back of the class and sat down.

The teacher then began teaching again and I felt tired after about 15 minutes of her pointless lecture. Finally the class was done and the bell rang. Me and baile jumped up and walked to our next class.