1

The 6 weeks were over and going back to sixth form school was painful. Nobody likes school, especially me, Ellis Garcia.

After 15 minutes of contemplating life, I picked myself up and out of bed and into the shower. I let the warm water engulf my body as my muscles fell weak and relied on the wall to keep my disheartened body up off of the floor. I got out and blow dried my long beachy brown and blonde curly hair. I'm quite tall to be fair, mixed race , 5"10 with elegant long legs, a chiselled stomach, big bum and boobs, perfect eyebrows, a strong jaw with icy blue and light green eyes. I had a beauty spot just underneath and to the side of my left eye. My eyes were the most eye-catching thing about me. They were icy blue and stained with green around the iris, long eyelashes and that beauty spot as well.

My parents said that I was a natural beauty and I had a few other compliments from modelling and sports modelling agencies, but no boy ever seemed to like me. I was never good enough.

I put on a light amount of foundation and brushed my eyebrows and filled them in slightly. I put on mascara and a lip balm then got ready in my Sixth form uniform which was a short black pencil skirt ,a white shirt, black blazer With the school badge, white socks and black shoes. Our school was a senior school and sixth form so we had to wear uniform which sucked but I wasn't too bothered cos I styled mine in a way that looked ok.

I grabbed my handbag with all of my school stuff and PE kit then headed downstairs to my parents and siblings.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table whilst my mum was cooking breakfast. My mum was Spanish and looked somewhat similar to me, she says that she doesn't favouritize my baby sister, Ivory, over me; but she definitely does. Then there's my dad, black Jamaican but with the most cockney accent ever. I look like him the most out of my parents, he again favourtizes my younger brother Michael because it's his only son and the only person he can share his 'pain' with.

"You're going to school today! You're going to school today!" My mum and Ivy chanted as my mum held her 4 year old hand and my breakfast at the same time.

"Mum?" I said looking at her at she placed the food down on the table.

"Yeah?"

"Don't" I said squinting.

"What's wrong with going to school, you're great at it. The pair of you are" my dad said whilst looking through his glasses at the newspaper, directing his comment towards me and Mikey.

"Everything is wrong with going to school, Dad" Mikey said picking at his plate.

Mikey was in year 8 and I was in now in year 12, we both went to the same school except he was in the senior school part and I was in sixth form.

"Yeah well with out it you'll get nowhere. When I was a kid-" he began saying but we cut him off.

"Dad! Not another lecture" I moaned aswell as everyone else.

"Yeah not today, babe" My mum said.

"Ewis?" Ivy said struggling to say my name properly.

"BYes Ivowy" I said copying her.

"Do you like your bweakfast, I made it with mummy" she said smiling and being proud of herself for claiming the credit when really my mum only made it.

I picked her up and placed her on my lap "I actually think it's better than mummy's" I said then kissed her neck causing her to giggle and squeal.

"Ellis come on! It's 8:20, lets go!" Mikey said as if I was keeping him waiting.

"Shut up Mike, you can't keep up with my pace of walking" I teased.

"Bye children!" My mum said and my dad waved.

"Bye" we said back and shut the door.

"Are you gonna actually bother this year in PE?" Mikey said making conversation.

"Eh, it's a drag all the teachers are moody as fuck" I said to him.

"What about Mr.Stanley? You're OK with him" he said trying to keep up with me, him being quite short.

"Yeah I do, but I barely get to hang with Mr.Stanley anymore. He specialises in teaching rugby now. I've got the teachers that think they're great at PE and criticise you in everything but are shit themselves."

"Well there's a new sports teacher coming to school this year, I forgot his name but apparently he's young and much more fun"

"Yeah well, that doesn't change a lot. Teachers will be teachers and make him their bitch"

"Doesn't mean you shouldn't keep at it, you're really good at sports Ellis." He said causing me to stop.

"Thanks Mike" I said with a smile.

"Ellis!" I heard my name being called by one of my good friends Eloise.

"Ella!" I said and jogged over to her.

"You alright?" She said.

"Yeah"

Eloise was one of my best friends in school, my ride or die. She'd back me in anything and we were in every class together.

"How's your summer been?" She said and we started walking.

I turned around to see Mikey had met up with his group of friends.

"It's been ok, far too short, that's for sure" I giggled "what about you?"

"Meh, average"

"Where's the other two"

"On their way from the other side because Kat moved didn't she?"

"Oh yeah! of course she did" I said in realisation.

"So you heard about the new Sports teacher?" She said as we walked through the school gates.

"Yeah Mikey told me about him"

"Do you think things will be different?"

"Nah, think it will be just as bad and boring as last year" I said opening the doors to the school.

"Yeah well, let's hope not"

"Let's hope" I replied.

"Aight I'll see you in PE" I winked at her as we parted ways to different form rooms.

"See you in PE" she winked back.

-----AUTHORS NOTE--------------

Welcome to my last book! Don't really have much to say.. Bye!!

-L Xx