Guilty

It's been months since my training with Ate Ara began. We meet up every Friday and Saturday. I'm now a part of the barangay and city team. I'm actually planning to join the try-outs for our University Team.She's right that it's never too late to learn. This wouldn't have happened if I didn't tell her the truth.

Flashback :

@ uaapsinetch : Sinetch itey na dating faney lang tapos ngayon close na kay idol hmmm

That was obviously for me. Since we got close, I rarely updated my fan account. I'm scared that someone will find out about it. It's too late though a lot of them already know who I am.

I was casually drinking coffee while revieweing for my exams when I sa a familiar figure going inside.

It was Ate Bang ---- Ate A's girlfriend. I didn't know if I should approach her not. We're not actually friends despite having Ate A as my friend. I was surprised that she was heading towards me. What does she need?

She just sat down without even asking. She brought out her Ipad and clicked something. I was nervously waiting for her to talk.

"I know your secrets, Shane"

She must be talking about my accounts

"Look, don't misinterpret ----"

She interrupted me

"Misinterpret? I know how people like you act. You're a social climber, gold-digger and a famewhore! Stop fooling Ara and the others."

She firmly said and showed screenshots of my tweets. There were tweets where I bashed her and the like. I must admit it was wrong but I couldn't help but react to certain issues. I have a right to my own opinion. And totoo naman lahat ng sinasabi ko no matter how hurtful it was.

"There's no point in denying the account. Now that you know the truth, what are you planning to do? And why does this concern you so much?"

I saw her clenched her fist. She must be really mad.

"I just don't want you to fool her. I'm going to expose you to everyone."

She confidently said. Ha I'm not scared of her threat. I'm more scared of her face.

"Fine. Expose me. It's just an account with my fangirling tweets. The bashing? I'll say sorry to the people I hurt. Nothing much will happen if you expose me."