VidCon Jealousy *Part One*

AN: this is a imagine where you go to vidcon and meet Dan and Phil and all of the YouTubers until one YouTuber is very drawn to you but Dan gets jealous...

Hope you guys like this one!

Edit: this story hasn't been edited ever since 2016 so mind the cringe and stupidity 😁

(Y/C) = YouTube Channel
(Y/N) = Your Name

You were walking down the sidewalk towards VidCon's front doors. This was your first ever time going to VidCon and you were very ecstatic. As you pushed the doors open, you were amazed at how beautiful it looked. You immediately walked over to your place, which was in the middle next to Markiplier, who was on your left and Dan and Phil, who were on your right. You turned over to Markiplier, and he just looked at you and smiled.

"Hi! Markiplier... Right?"

"Yeah! (Y/C) right?" He said and laughed.

"Yup!"

Mark looked around and sighed. "I think it's cool that you got all the way up to this spot in YouTube." He said and turned to you.

You smiled and responded. "I know! It's amazing what a webcam and laptop can do for you!" You laughed.

He just smiled and kept staring into your eyes.

You smiled awkwardly and looked over to your right and the first person you saw was Dan.

"Hey... Dan and Phil?"

They both turned around in unison and smiled. "Hello!" Phil said while smiling. Dan just smiled awkwardly and snapped out of it.

"Oh hi! M-my name is Dan." He said as he came a little closer.

You smiled.

He did look pretty handsome, you thought.

Wonder what he looks like without his clothes..., you thought.

"I-oh sorry! My name is (Y/N)!"

"Hi (Y/N)!" Phil smiled.

Dan just smiled.

"This. Is. (Y/N). Dan! Are you even alive?" Phil said and touched Dan's neck.

Dan quickly shoved him off. "NO DON'T DO THAT."

You just laughed and Dan laughed shyly.

Dan's POV

The first time I saw (Y/N), I swear... She looked beautiful.

Most girls in here are not that pretty, like Catrific, who tries to flirt with me almost all the time, but (Y/N), she's different...

I saw Markiplier getting flirty trying to show off his muscles to her.

But I'll win her.

(Y/N)'s POV

**TIME SKIP**

You sat on the red leather chair on the stage next to Dan, who was on your left, and Markiplier, who was on your right.

You noticed Mark flirting a lot with just his muscles but honestly, it turned you on a bit.

He looked protective already, and his muscles were so good looking! It was hard to look away.

But it seemed like Dan was getting quite jealous over the fact that Mark kept on flirting, but I didn't know why.

Currently,everyone was asking questions for truth and dare and the YouTubers answered and did the dares and truths.

"Ok ok! Yes you!" Tyler Oakley pointed at someone.

"I DARE MARKIPLIER TO KISS (Y/N)!!!!"

Everybody screamed, and you looked terrified.

How did this happen?!, you thought.

Mark, of course, went along and grabbed your hand, standing up, he leaned into you and kissed you.

Everybody screamed and basically just died over the fact that Mark kissed you.

Dan on the other hand didn't like this at all for as his face was resembling anger.

Mark let go and smiled.

You smiled, trying to encourage, but failed.

Mark sat back down and smiled to himself.

Someone saw the anger on Dan's face and lit up from their idea.

"PHIL!!! PHIL LESTER!!! I HAVE A DARE FOR DAN!!!"

Phil turned around and smiled. "Well go on! Say it!"

Dan just froze wondering what she'll say.

"I DARE DAN TO MAKE OUT WITH (Y/N)!!! MAYBE JUST KISS I DONT KNOW BUT JUST DECLARE YOUR GUY'S LOVE!!!"

Dan turned to you and you stared back.

He got up and so did you.

He sighed. "You ready?"

"Yea-"

He suddenly kissed you with so much passion that you felt it. You kissed him back and wrapped your hands around his neck and surprisingly, he didn't jump.

Everybody cheered and screamed as Markiplier went offstage.

Dan let go and stared in your eyes for a while before saying, "will you be mine?"

"Yes." You responded while smiling.

He smiled and kissed you back as everyone kept cheering.

AN: if you guys want a part 2 to this story, I would make a part 2 😊

I hope you enjoyed the imagine!