Flirty Dan

AN: hi! Haven't wrote a story or imagine in a long time! I'm sorry! XD This is just a collection of imagines that I make and requests are open!

WARNINGS: thigh touching, making out, probably a little bit of smut ;)

Edit: this story hasn't been edited ever since 2016 so mind the cringe and stupidity 😁

Y/N = Your Name

-------------------------------------

You were walking down on the pavement to Dan and Phil's house. They had invited you over to play Mario Kart 8 and watch The Conjuring. You honestly thought for all of these years Dan has had a thing for you, but you never really thought about it.

You stepped up their front steps and knocked on the door and rang their doorbell just to annoy them. You heard a muffled slam and you ultimately guessed that Phil dropped a mug. Someone opened the door and it was Dan.

"H-hey Y/N" he mumbled as he rubbed his head.

"You fell?" You asked.

"Yeah..." He laughed and smirked as he looked up and down your body.

You laughed and walked inside and ultimately Dan couldn't help but to look at your butt.

"Hey Phil!" You yelled as you walked up the infinite stairs.

"WAH!" He screamed and you heard a crash.

"There is the mug" you sighed and walked all the way up and saw Phil cleaning up little mug pieces.

Dan came up beside you and rolled his eyes. "Phil!"

"I'm sorry!" Phil said and jumped back.

You giggled and walked over to the couch to start playing Mario Kart.

Dan sat next to you but closer then he should've been. He smirked and looked at you.

Phil threw away the mug pieces and walked over to the Wii U to start the game up.

Dan put his hand on your thigh and slid it slowly up to your crotch.

You looked over at him and he just smirked at you.

Then you locked eyes.

"Oh god please don't even look over Phil" you thought.

"It's up!" Phil said.

Dan quickly took his hand away but still sat close to you.

Phil sat next to you and smiled. "Let's go!" He said in a Mario voice.

You smiled and grabbed the controller and so did Dan.

**time skip**

**Y/N's POV**

We were in the middle of The Conjuring when Dan decided to be all flirty and touch my thigh but this time, he was teasing.

"You look so sexy Y/N" he whispered
seductively. My breath hitched as he kissed and bit my jaw.

I looked over at Phil, who was too concentrated on the movie.

"Pay attention to me babe." He whispered as he kissed down my neck.

"What are you doing Dan?! And why are you calling me names?" I whispered.

He sighed and said "I love you and I'm kissing your neck right now." He murmured seductively and went back to kissing my neck. His hand was close to your lady part and he was getting closer. Things were getting pretty heated until...

BOOM!!

Dan jumped off the couch but grabbed my leg, which sent me tumbling down on Dan.

Phil jumped so bad that he stubbed his toe on the Wii controller. I really don't know how that would of happened.

Dan wrapped his arm around my waist and stood up, helping me up as well.

Phil got up, silently saying "ow", as he walked to the door.

He opened it to see a pizza delivery man.

"Hey bro I think this is yours" he said as he dropped the pizza. "That'll be £10 bro."

Phil looked at me and Dan as he looked at the man. "We didn't order a pizza..." Phil said awkwardly. "And why did you knock so loud?!"

The man just laughed and picked up the pizza and said "I'm a loud knocker. It sounds like a bomb. And... This pizza is probably for the landlord huh? Alright sorry bros." he said as he did the peace sign and walked away with the pizza.

Dan still held on to me but then he looked at me straight in the eye and said "I love you"

Before I could say anything, he kissed me with such passion that I thought that Phil would be disgusted. His kiss was dreamy and sweet. But the kiss turned into a make out session when he bit my lip and tugged on it while he asked for permission with his tongue.

I granted and our tongues wrestled and he ultimately won. His hands slowly were reaching my butt until we heard a...

"AH!"

Dan let go and we both looked to see Phil standing there.

"You saw all of that?" Dan asked.

Phil nodded.

"Ooookkkaayyy awkward but I loved the kiss." I said and smiled at Dan.

He smiled back and gave me a passionate kiss.

"AH I HAVE TO BLEACH MY EYES GUYS!!!!" Phil shrieked as he ran to his room.

Me and Dan laughed and smiled at each other.

"Wanna be my girlfriend Y/N?" He asked.

"Yes!" I squealed.

He smiled brightly and hugged me.

So this is what it feels like to be loved.

AN: haha that last sentence would be me though XD Hope you enjoyed this imagine! I might make more depending on how I feel 😊