Chapter 11

Crystalheart sighed and woke up her apprentice and mewed "Training," Coalpaw grumbled but got up yawning and the two left for the territory.

"The moor is pretty simple. We have a Barn to where the wind blows which if West." She explained "There's a large patch of trees where we train with battling and climbing." Coalpaw nodded understanding.

"Let's go and train on fighting." She mewed before walking to the large patch of thick trees.

"Okay. Let's try with a simple move that other new apprentices normally will fall for, sometimes almost warriors fall for it." She explained sitting down "I'll pin you and you'll go limp, then jump up and 'stun' me."

Coalpaw nodded as Crystalheart pinned him, Coalpaw went limp making Crystalheart loosen her grip as he jumped up pushing her off.

"Great!" She praised "Do it like that but with all your strength." Coalpaw nodded smiling.

"Let's try something called a Back kick." She said going to his back side and standing there just far enough to not get kicked "Now. Kick your back legs." He did so yet.... It was pretty weak.

"Use all your strength." She informed him." Coalpaw nodddd and tried again this time, falling unbalanced "Keep as little strength on your front paws as possible yet keep them planted." Crystalheart  mewed helping him up.

Coalpaw did so this time, his legs seemed strong and muscular much like his father's. Crystalheart nodded in approval before mewing "Alright. That's enough battle training for now. Let's go and hunt some rabbits. I'll teach you." Coalpaw nodded smiling as he dashed away Crystalheart close behind.

Crystalheart stopped and mewed "Wait." She sniffed the air "Iceclan!" Before calling to Coalpaw as she dashed away "Follow me! Quick!"