Eric Carr one shot

I was laying in bed, with my swollen stomach I was just 9 months pregnant of Eric Carr's baby. We have been together for 5 years now and we have been trying, but the first time it didn't want to happen. So after many times trying, we were finally expexting a child. I woke up and went downstairs,  I knew that Eric wouldn't be up After 20 mintues After me. I went into the kitchen to make some breakfast, when I suddenly felt some sharp pain in my stomach. I started to scream and I looked down. I was getting in to labour. Eric came down stairs and torwards me. "Harper, what's wrong.?"  He said in panic.  "We have to go to the hospital. Im getting in labour." I said as there was another sharp pain in my stomach. 

Eric lifted me up in his arms and carroed me to the car.  He quickly went to his sode amd drove to the hospital.  We were Lucky tbat we  lived near the hospital and Eric parked the car and we got inside. The nurses saw me walking in and brought me, a wheelchair, and drove me to the baby delivery room.  Eric was nervous,  because he was going to be a dad and he was going to be there with me when I have to give birth to our baby. We got in room,  the doctor came and helped me trough the birth of our child. Eric hols my habd the whole time and after an hour,  I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Stefan Carr. He was so pretty and he looked like Eric. "welcone to the world, Stefan. "  Eric said as he was holding the small bundle of Joy. When i saw Eric holding the baby, I was getting emotional. Eric was the perfect man and father. I love him for who he is and I wouldn't be prouder than I am now. He looked so happy now and this is the life I always wanted. And now everything is complete.

-------------
Thank you bornin99stuckin1980 to request this. I hope you like it and I will still taking requests so feel free to comment or send me a private message.  And i also want to say that Eric Carr was one of the awesomest drummer for Kiss. R.I.P Eric.