Chapter 1

"Sawyer!" My teacher shouts. I quickly wake myself up from a deep sleep I was currently enjoying.  "Sawyer?" She nicely said, "would you see me after class?" I responded with the shake of my head yet still rubbing my eyes. For the rest of the day I wait till I'm released from my schooling.
    Finally like every usual day I hear the words I crave, the words my teacher says when it's time to go home, but before I could scurry off I'm interfered by a tall women blocking my run for it. She pulls me to her desk.
"Sawyer, your my top student, yet you amaze me when I see you tuning out and asleep. Your about to be on your own as an adult and living amongst the kingdom, you need to interact and have fun." She persuaded me. But what she doesn't know is I'm already on my own and it's fun that keeps me up all night. The type of fun I call, MAGIC.

I start running out the door carrying about five enormous books if not more, I take one glance back and... BAM!
"Oh, I'm so dreadfully sorry, clumsy me I say." I lied, because even though I'm not clumsy and it wasn't my fault, I was raised to be kind and courteous.
"No, it was my fault!" A boy says politely, I take a glance up and realize I'm talking to Prince Ayden. That's right I'm poor, but I do go to school with the rich, my mother invested in the best schooling for me before she..well...past mysteriously.
" Well, if you insist it be your fault then...y-yes, yes it is!" I strictly said.
"Uh, excuse me?" He responded.
"No! Excuse me please I must go!" I quickly said and scurried away quickly into the woods, but he tried to follow. Nobody knows that I do this everyday and this forest is known to me through the back of my head. His name is called and he turned around. I can't stand his type. All by myself I discovered every sound; every turn, tree, and animal in the forest. Yet, nobody has seen where I go because nobody has gone as deep as I. There's a point in the forest where no man is to never go, but when I was little I tried to run away. I wanted to escape my power; I wanted to be normal and free. Every time I use my magic my body starts to hurt inside like I'm burning internally, unless I can control the magic. However, the best part of despising my gift was a found a hole leading through a rotten tree trunk. Once you past this point your in my world now.