Chapter Six

The whole room was silent. The pharaoh dude stood in the center of the room, surveying his surroundings.
     A security guard ran in, but gasped at the sight of the big guy.
     The Pharaoh guy turned his head to the guard. The guard looked like he was trembling, but shook his head and charged at the Pharoah with a bat.
      The Pharaoh bent down. His head began to glow a bright golden color. In a gruffly voice, he yelled. "Cat, give me time!" His mask changed under the light, and he created a golden orb in his hands. As the guard continued to run, the Pharaoh simply tossed the orb at his feet. It expanded, and the guard was quickly engulfed. He slowed down to the pace of a turtle, still heading for the Pharaoh.

     Alya whipped out her phone and began taking a video. Quickly taking action, I pulled her down just as a bubble was about to hit her. "Alya, now is not the time."
     She ignored what I said. "(Y/n), this is perfect! Chat Noir and SnapDragon will show up soon! Maybe I can get an interview with Snapdragon!!!" She ran away from me to another hiding spot, to get a different angle.
     I rolled over to another spot as the Pharaoh walked up to a coffin.
     Mocco yelled from my pocket. "My head!"
     "Sorry.... get a look at this guy."
     He hovered over to my face. "This guy is really committed to the history of dead people."
     "I doubt it. You think it's another one of those butterfly thingies? Like last time?"
     "They're called akuma's. Do you ever pay attention?"
    "Will you ever stop loving celery?"
    He opened his mouth, but I put a finger over it. "Didn't think so. But now isn't the time to lecture me. Let's get Snappy!" I whispered as I ducked behind a large statue.
     "You're always like that." Mocco replied.
"Mocco!" I quietly yelled. "Wings out!"

     After transforming, I surveyed my surroundings. Alya was dangerously close to being seen, the Pharoah was now near a scepter from earlier, and Chat wasn't hear yet.
     "I get to do this by myself? Great."
     I heard Alya from her position, even while she was whispering. "OMG. Coming to you live SnapBlog viewers, I'm at the scene even before SnapDragon or Chat Noir! This is insane!"

Adrien's p.o.v
     I stare at my computer screen as Alya blogged about the Pharoah.
     Plagg laughed. "I like his face-changing ability. You could use that one."
     I looked over at him in annoyance. "No time. Claws Out!"

(Y/n) p.o.v
     Bars slid down from the doorway, but I rolled under just in time.
     "Um, that's considered stealing, ya know."
     Pharoah turned to face me. "I'm just taking back what is rightfully mine!"
    My hand grasped my whip handle. "Yeah, but you're not the real deal buddy."
    Alya squeal excitedly, and I glanced over to see her still videotaping, but now it was on me. I swatted my hand, telling her to run, but she kept videotaping.
     Bringing my focus back onto Pharaoh, I wrapped my whip around his forearm. He decided it would be a friendly thing to grab at it and swing me around. With a thud, I hit a wall and slid down.
    Once again, his face lit up. He muttered something, and his mask changed. With ease, he bent the bars.
     Chat Noir stood before him. "How nice of you to hold the door open." He said before he lunged, but the Pharaoh grabbed Chat by the face and flung him into a coffin.
     Alya was still videotaping me as I tried to free Chat from the coffin. I pulled and pushed but it did not open. "Hold on Chat!"
     His voice was muffled, but I heard him. "(Y/n), is that you?"
     My eyes widened. Crapcrapcrapcrap. Adrenaline kicked in, and the lid went flying up. "Chat, are you ok?"
     He sat up instantly, looking around for (y/n). "I heard my friends voice. Where did she go?"
     Friend? Chat hasn't met you as (y/n) yet. I'm a little confused. "Oh, the girl? I, uh, told her to get out of here... and go home."
     A look of relief washed over him.
     From the corner I my eye, Alya was accompanied by the Pharaoh.
     He bent down and cupped her face. "You face. Fate has placed you on my path. You must come with me."
     Alya kicked and yelled in protest, but the Pharaoh lacked any sign of care.
     Chat and I ran closer to them. Chat held up his staff. "Hiding behind a bystander? That's low Pharaoh."
     Just as before, the Pharaoh bent the bars into place. "I'm a lot more powerful than you two are."
     Chat looked at me. "That girl Alya is a brave chick."
     "Heh, more like bossy, feisty, and bold. Yeah. I guess. Uh, do your cat thingy."
     "Cat thingy? Miss, Its called a cataclysm. You need to pay attention." He laughed, but feigned an offended expression.
     "My kwami says the exact same the thing all the time. See? I do pay attention. Now hurry up kitty or I'll find another way." I readied my whip.
     As if the thought of not being needed by me crossed his mind, he quickly shouted. "Cataclysm!" A black orb formed in his hand, and he ran it against the bars. They broke from under his touch and we chased after the Pharaoh.
     "So, where to?"
     I looked at my whip handle. Alya's blog was shown on the screen. I can't believe she was still blogging!
     Chat's ring began to beep, signaling his soon transformation. "Uh, go ahead. Ill be with you shortly."
     "Ok, hurry up though. Both of us have to take him down."
     He nodded, and we went our separate ways.
     Since Alya was still recording, I listened to him talk about his plan. (I'm not putting it all in)
     I spoke into my handle and started running. "Hold on Alya." Without looking, I ran into one of the bubbles from earlier. The whole room was filled with them, acting like mines on a battle field. I pounded against the bubble, and Alya started speaking again.
     "SnapDragon, I need help. I'm the sacrificial soul to the sun god! Please hurry!"