12

Sorry I cant write this any more but I'll give an ending.

JJ doesn't give a shit what her mom think ends up a badass Mark and her have dated for 5 years her little brother has got over cancer and comes to play video games every ones and awhile her brother and him boyfriend got married.

My family was at Vidcon again its the first time they came sins they came 5 years ago. But there's like 30 more minutes left. This is when Mark asked everyone if they have to  'pop the big question'.

"So most of you know that JJ and I have bin dating for 5 years now" Mark said

People cheered.

Mark turned to me.

"So I wanted to ask her a very important question"

"JJ I love you"

He got on his knee and grabbed a small box out of his pocket. OH that's why my family's here. OMGOMGOMG.

"And I wanted to ask you will you Jen Jan Mack mar-"

"Yes now stained up and hug me" I said

He stood up and hug me. He let go of me and toke my hand and slipped a ring on my finger.  

I laugh when I saw it

I laugh when I saw it. I saw it in a store with my brother's boyfriend was stopping for my brother's ring and I said. 'I would say yes to this ring' Mark wasn't even with me. I kissed his cheek. Everyone cheered. I hugged Bob and Wade and went to hug my family.