I screamed, jumping out of my bed and running as quickly as I could towards the door. I could hear Claire shouting for me to come back but I took no notice. What was going on? How did the water, those flames, the vines and that wind appear? What was going on? Where was I? What had happened to Claire and Ward? Why were they acting so weird?

            I rushed out the room, "Help me! Someone help me! I've gone mad! Help!" I screamed, running down the hallway, trying to get away from crazy Claire and Ward.

            "Morgana!" Suddenly someone grabbed me, cutting off my screams by putting a hand over my mouth. I kicked and thrashed but the person was too strong and they pulled me into an empty room and shoved me hard down onto the floor. My thigh tensed up in pain and I clutched it, wincing.

            Looking around the room, I noticed Ward shaking his head and staring down at me, he must of pulled me into the room. Except he wasn't Ward. Ward wouldn't have grabbed me like that. He was just some boy who looked exactly the same as Ward. Same soft grey eyes, same blonde hair, same height. The only difference was this boy was muscular, I could see his muscles through the black t-shirt he was wearing, and it scared me. I recoiled back in fear, until my back hit something hard, refusing to let me edge back further.

            We seemed to be in some sort of library. Stacks and stacks of books surrounded us with several desks and chairs dotted around the room. Streaks of light shone through the window in lines, making a pattern on the wooden floor. I pulled myself up off the floor using the chair I hand crashed into and seated myself down, hesitantly staring at Ward.

            "Take me home," I whispered, trying to keep my breathing steady. Ward said nothing; he just stared at me, as if I had said nothing. "I said take me home!" I screamed, slamming my hand down on the desk beside me. Tears trickled down my cheeks and I wiped them away angrily.

            "Morgana, try to listen, we need your help," Ward said softly.

            "I don't care! You are all crazy! Parallel universes? We're not some freaking characters out of Harry Potter!" I shouted.

            Ward furrowed his eyebrows, "Who's Harry Potter?"

            I groaned, "Don't play stupid with me Ward."

            "I wasn't trying to play stupid with you and for the last time my name is Sayer!" Ward shouted. At first I thought he was lying, but the way he was looking at me made me think otherwise. His eyes were wide and pleading and never lost contact with mine, his hands were open out in front of him and he was biting his lip.

            I let out the breath I had been holding, "Okay, then, Sayer, I want answers, and none of this parallel universe crap. I want real answers."

            "Well, that's going to be hard seeing as the parallel universe answer was true," Claire appeared in the doorway, looking over at me curiously.

            I sighed, "Claire-"

            "Dwynwen," she corrected me.

            I glared at her, "Dwynwen then. If this so called parallel universe crap is true, then prove it. How did I change universes? How did you know about the different universes when I didn't? How is this universe different? Convince me and I'll go along with it." I smirked at her, as if she could get me to believe all this, I was just having her on. This would make a pretty good novel though.

            "I'll answer your questions one by one then," Dwynwen said, sitting down opposite me, "First thing you should know though is this is the planet Valcriea and we share mirror images with the planet Earth, that is probably why Sayer and I look like your friends. You changed universes when Sayer and I drugged your mirror image, Khadi. We hired a wizard to swap you through the dimensions of time and space, we're not really sure how it works though, no one is.