Ward snorted, "Told you she'd take it well."

            Claire glared at him, "Shut up! I don't see you helping." Ward shrugged, leaning back against the wall, folding his arms, watching Claire and I with an amused expression. 

            "Look... I don't actually know your name," Claire frowned, biting her lip anxiously. Ward laughed, quickly covering it up with a coughing fit as he tried to regain composure. I raised a brow, she really expected me to believe that? After realizing I wasn't going to reply, Claire said, "If you'd just tell me your name it would help."

            "Seriously? After knowing each other for ten years you've forgotten my name? What the hell, Claire?" I spat at her, but she didn't flinch like I expected her too.

            Ward whistled, "Someone's got attitude." I gaped at him, what was this? Gang up on me day? Seeing my expression he laughed, "Calm down, we just want your name, unless you want to be called Khadi for the rest of your life."

            "Fine then, Ward, Claire, since you seem to have forgotten my name, it's Morgana. I'll go along with your stupid game, whatever it is. Kidnap me. Play stupid with me. Make up new names. New attitudes. All very nice," I said sarcastically.

            "Morgana," Ward nodded, "Now we can call you something. Oh, and from the four things you just mentioned, only one is true, we kind of did kidnap you, sorry about that."

            I groaned, slamming my head back into a pillow, "Just tell me the truth, what the hell is going on here? And where the hell is Evelyn?"

            "Well, Morgana, the truth is going to be a bit long..." Claire said slowly, locking eye contact with me. I raised a brow, nodding for her to go on. Taking a deep breath, Claire continued, "I'm Dwynwen, that's Sayer, and we are Lady Khadi Hunter's warriors. We work with her, train with her and help her. There was a slight mishap though, it seems Khadi was human and that you, Morgana, are actually the one gifted with magic, so we swapped you and now you are here in Valcriea. You used to live in Earth, the second parallel universe, now you are in Valcriea, the fourth parallel universe. There are seven in total and-"

            "Way to complicate things, Dwynwen," Ward interjected, he then turned to me, "Basically you have changed universes."

            I laughed, "Sounds like something out of Harry Potter, I love it!"

            Claire and Ward exchanged a confused look before Claire said, "So you believe us?"

            I stopped laughing, "Hell yeah, this is going to make one freaking brilliant novel! You two are geniuses! Seriously, when do we start writing?"

            Claire gaped at me, "A novel? What are you on about?"

            I frowned, "I thought this was an idea for a novel? I mean, as if it was real. You two are pretty convincing though, you could be actors!" Ward groaned, banging his head against the wall.

            "This isn't some bloody book you idiot!" He shouted at me, looking furious. He started walking towards me, as if he was going to hit me or strangle me and I recoiled backwards into the pillows in fear.

            "Sayer! Stop it! You're scaring her!" Claire shouted, kicking Ward in the shin. Ward said nothing; he just glared at me before backing away.

            "Maybe this will convince her," Ward whispered, smiling wickedly. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a blue stone, holding it in his palm. Closing his eyes, the stone started to levitate into the air. Suddenly water splashed out of his hand, hitting me in the face. Flames started dancing up the bed poles, vines started growing up the walls and a violent wind erupted in the room.