Ch. 5: Ty's Cousin!?

Ehem... TWIST TWIST! I'm going to add myself here. So, YEAH! Don't ask why and don't get angry at me because I FLIP LEHH TABLES! And I think this is a... uhm.. short chapter. :/ So, to the chapter, shall we?

---

<<Your POV>>

You woke up when someone wrapped its arms around your waist. Your eyes were still closed and you smiled. You turned around to see Ty, already awake, smirking. He kissed your nose and you giggled.

"Morning, sleepyhead." Ty said, ruffling your hair.

"You know that my hair is messy. You just made it messier." You said, pouting. He frowned but smiled afterwards and brushed your hair out of your face and gave you a peck on the lips.

"It's just that you're too cute." He said as he tapped your nose lightly and chuckled. He sat up and rubbed his face lightly and you giggled.

"Are you okay?" You asked as you sat up then he looked at you. "It's just that I woke up at 7AM. I mean, I waited for you for 2 hours to wake up." Ty answered while smiling. You giggled once more then Ty stood up when the doorbell rang.

"Who could it be?" He said and you shrugged. "Maybe Adam?" You said and he nodded in agreement. He went downstairs but you just stayed there, sitting on the edge of the bed.

<<Ty's POV>>

Hm... (Y/n) may be right. It might be Adam. I opened a door to see a girl that has a hair that looks like Alice from Twilight(I LOVE ALICE'S HAIR! xD), her eyes were skyblue color but she's wearing hipster glasses(like MunchingBrotato's. xD), a blue shirt with a hoodie with a design of snowflake, blue frayed shorts and blue high-cut converse shoes. She looked familiar to me until she snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hellooooooo? You still there, Ty?" She said as she waved a hand on my face. How did she know my name? I thought but I shook my head to focus first.

"Of course and.. How did you know my name?" I said dumbly and she started to laugh. I cocked my head, which I am confused and she slowly stopped laughing and focused.

"Actually, you don't remember me? It's me! Frosty!(Told you, TWIST. xD)" She said as she flail her arms in the air. Oh fuck, I forgot! It's my cousin!

"Oh my fuck, FROSTY!" I said as she laughed uncontrollably and I hugged her tight. "Long time no see, kiddo!" I teased as I pulled away and I heard her "huffed" and I laughed. 

"Don't you dare call me that, you squid." She said with a death glare on her face. I laughed and ruffled her hair. "Ugh, stop it, you knucklehead!" She yelled and I can't stop laughing. She went inside and I closed the door and she sat on the couch as she crossed her arms, pouting madly. I walk up to her and ruffled her hair and she groaned madly and smacked my head.

"Oww! Okay, okay! I'll stop!" I said while trying to stop laughing. I sat down beside her and asked, "So, what brings you here?" She sighed and smiled.

"I heard from your friend, Adam with his girlfriend, that you're with someone here. So, I decided to visit you for a while! And.... It's a girl, isn't it?" Frosty said as I got stunned but I nodded. She giggled and patted my head.

"Well, I'm glad you have a girlfriend." She said as she pinched my cheek hard and I screamed, "Oww!" and she started to laugh again. She stopped laughing when (y/n) came downstairs. I look at (y/n) and smiled at her then Frosty spoke up again, making me jump a little.

"Aww! Ty! She's so cute!" Frosty said as I blushed and (y/n) blushed too.

"Uhm.. Hi?" (y/n) said as I looked down, hiding my blush but I was smiling uncontrollably. "Well, hello! I'm Ty's cousin, Frosty!" Frosty said as (y/n) giggled a little, which caused me to chuckle.

---

So! I think it is a short chapter. :/ Weeeeeeeeeell... At least I updated. xD Well anyways, I have to update my SkyLox story and                                                                                                                                                                             PEEZY PRIZZA OUT!!!!!! :D