4-Secrets

I woke up with the noise in my room.

I opened my eyes seeing Hena eating what it seems to be a bowl of cereal. It seems she notice me waking up , so she turned around and place the cereal on the table.

“Hey! Good morning sleepy head!” she said.

“hey!-“ I was about to sit upwards when my hand hurt. “ouch!”

“easy! There.” Hena said while helping me sit.

“What happened?” I asked.

“I don’t know! You tell me! Last night we were looking for you, I called you but you didn’t answered so we went here to check you were just here sleeping. And what happened to your hand?” As she pointed her nose to my bandaged arm.

“ There was this guy and the dancing and the blade and the flame! “ I said. Knowing Hena I know she didn’t understand what I just said. She just remain looking at me.

“I don’t know what you just said there!” She stud up and handed me a towel.

“but what I do know is you need a bath! Here!” As look at what I was wearing! Dang I was still on my shirt and shorts from yesterday night. I slowly stud up and headed to the bathroom.

“and hen!-“ I said “thank you for bandaging my hand.” And smiled.

“bandage? I didn’t do any of that , it was there when Alex and I came here last night.” And then she went out of the room.

Wait what? If she didn’t bandage it then who did? I stayed for what I think 1 hour in the shower thinking of what just happened last night when someone nocked at my bathroom door.

“Jess! Come on! Breakfast is ready! You’ve been there like an hour now.”

“Sorry! Im coming!”

I went out of the bathroom, changed and went out to join Hena.

“Hey Henna! If you didn’t wrap this bandage then who –“ I looked around to see Hena but she wasn’t there.

“henna?”But there wasn’t a reply.

“where did she go?”as I saw a shadow outside I stuck my head outside the door to look if someone was outside. When I was about to go inside when bird fell from the tree. I run towards it and helped it up I was about to hold it ,it flew as I watched it fly forward in front of my direction was him again. He was there again. I still can’t see him clearly. We just stared their for a second when.

“hey Jess! Over here!” I looked to the direction where my name was called. It was Hena with Alex who seems to be bring a box. I again look towards where the guy was standing but when I looked back he was gone.I looked around again to see where he had gone to when someone beside he whispered.

“what are we looking at?” Hena said. Which made me jumped.

“gosh Hena! You scared me!”

She just laughed and said “yep! you’re Jess the scaredy cat , come on alex found wants us to look at something he found.”

“what is that supposed to mean?” then she grab me and pulled me inside the house.

“Hey Jess!” Alex greated.

“Hey!” giving him a warm smile as he smiled back.

“so what do you want to show us?” I asked.

“I would show both of you later! Im hungry.” As he robbing his tummy ma and Hena just stared and then laughed. And he just smiled.

“what? Im hungry!”