3

//////////////////

I woke up with Jean in my bed next to me on her phone.

The usual

"When did you get here?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Like 30 minutes ago, here." She said handing me Advil and water.

"You know me oh so well." I said and took the pills.

//////////////////////

"Let's go get jobs today." I said after my last bite of pancakes.

"Oh yeahhh that sounds cool!" She said.

"Okay let's go to the mall first and look around." I said and got up.

"Okay."

We walked to my bedroom and picked out our outfits, Jean keeps a lot of her clothes here because she's always over.

///////////////////////////

"So I really want to do something like YouTube because they make a lot of money and it would be really fun." I said.

"Yeah we could totally make a YouTube channel." She agreed.

"So if we get jobs we can buy cameras and lights and equipment." I said.

I looked into books a million and saw a sign that read: "NOW HIRING"

"CALL IT!!!" I yelled pushing Jean over. I fast walked into the store.

"Fucking bitch" I heard jean say behind me.

"Hi I'd like to apply for the job." I said trying to sound mature.

"Okay, we can see you in the back room for a quick interview if you have time." The lady smiled.

"That'd be great!" I smiled back.

///////////////////

After the interview I walked out of the room and to the row of books "Mystery"

That's Jean's favorite books to read so I'm guessing she's reading on the ground waiting for me.

I peep into the isle and saw her asleep on the ground. I giggled and walked up to her.

I slapped her thigh.

"Wake the fuck up, no sleeping in this store." I said professionally.

"God Alina." She rolled her eyes.

"WAIT!! Does that mean you got the job?!?" She asked.

"Yeppppp!!"I Cheesed.

"Yay!!!" She said and leaped into my arms causing me to fall a bit.

"Okay your turn let's go." I said.

We walked around and found a sign posted on the window of our favorite fro yo place(Yogi).

"Alright wish me luck." She said and I high fived her and walked to the food court.

I grabbed a table and pulled out a book to read and wait for her to get done.

I felt someone sit across from me.

My eyes moved up not my head or any facial expression just my eyes.

I found the mysterious boy from yesterday.

"Tornado is that you?" He said moving his head around as if he was really trying hard to examine who I was. He scratched his head.

"It is I." I simply said.

"Oh! Hey. Haven't seen you in quite awhile." He said.

"A whole 24 hours." I smirked.

"Actually." He looked at his watch. "A whole 22." He said and smiled.

"Well my bad." I said.

"So what's your plan today, are you blowing up??" He asked.

"Not until 5." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well ya know its 5 o' clock somewhere." He said.

"Good one country star." I said.

"Well since your life is so boring why don't we split some fries and a shake." He winked.

I closed my book and stared.

"Oh I get it. This is the part where we be more then friends." I said.

"Exactly." He said.

"wellllll let me just lie and say I'm allergic to fries." I said. Re-opening my book.

He snatched it out of my hands.

"Okay so first of all were having s conversations. I have a feeling your socially awkward and don't get how this goes. You talk and make eye contact and most certainly don't read." He said.

I paused for a while.

"So what's the second of all?" I asked squinting my eyes and furrowing my eyebrows together waiting.

"Second of all get the fuck up so we can get some fries I'm starving." He said.

I rolled my eyes and pulled myself out of my seat.

"Thank you." He said.

Having no idea what came over me I grabbed his hand and kept hold on it.

He looked at me and smiled.

Instead of going to the food place we walked to the bathroom. It's a hallway secluded from the mall where at the end of the hallway you can go either to the men's or women's.

Near the end he pulled me to the side where there's seating.

Suddenly I felt the feeling of my head gently hitting the wall. And next were his lips on mine, his hand in my hair and a warm feeling in my gut.

It lasted not long only about 30 seconds before we heard footsteps coming towards this area.

He grabbed my hand and we walked back to the food court.

"Being more than friends is fun isn't it." He said smirking.

I looked down and blushed.

"Most defiantly." I said.