" YOU CHEATER!" Pt.3( Last Part)

Your P.O.V
     I woke up on the couch in .. My.. House.. Strange. I lifted my head up and a stinging rung in my head rapidly. Goddam, stupid hangover.

  I groaned and sat up, getting off the couch. And walking to the kitchen grabbing lemon juice. I squirted some in my mouth. I squinted my face and made the weirdest face. Soon after, my hangover was slightly gone. I leaned over the counter tapping my fingers on the counter trying to remember what happened.

  I suddenly heard thumps coming down the stairs, surely the guys aren't back from Canada yet. I saw a face I didn't want to see yet. "What the hell are you doing here Mark?" I asked gritting my teeth.

  He gulped and cleared his throat before talking. "You were head over heels drunk and the bar tender called me and told me that I had to pick you up so i did and brought us back to our house." He explained walking to the kitchen. " mark, you cheated on me! I don't know if I can TRUST you anymore!" I yelled waking to the front entrance. "(Y/N)! You promised!!" Mark pleaded as he followed me. "Promised what?" I asked turning around. "That you'll always love me no matter what! Say anything for me to make it up to you! I don't care what I have to do to let you love me again!!" He whimpered looking into my eyes.

My anger tied down. " I have a question, did chi chi make you or did you?" Mark looked at me " Chi Chi. I was watching tv until she came upstairs and I thought she was gone, when she saw you were gone she took the advantage." Mark whimpered. I looked at Marks arms to see red handprints. " did chi chi push you down with her animatronic hands?" I asked pointing at his arms. He nodded and rubbed them.

I instantly felt bad. Why didn't I let him explain?! "Anything (y/n), anything for me to be your boyfriend again." Mark pleaded coming closer. "Anything?" I smirked, he nodded as I opened my mouth.

"First off, I want you to pay attention to me and NO OTHER GIRLS, I want Chica to have a friend so I want a husky with 2 different coloured eyes, 2 Children, and. You kiss me at random times." I smiled coming close to him. "Alrighty," he smiled kissing me on the lips. I returned and we just stood there. Kissing like we haven't seen each other for months. And, I liked it.

I guess all you have to do is wait.

So, that was the last part to this chapter. And as always I will see you dudes in the next chapter! Buh bye!! Stay awesome sugglets!!